twentytwo. revenge plan

Magsimula sa umpisa

I had looked at his nametag, the name slowly becoming permanent. S. Hunter.

"77, glad to see that you're still alive" Lucius smiled, walking from the corner. I had gotten sick and tired of watching him live, for all the blood he had split he deserved to die - he had earned the right to die.

"Only the good die young" He chuckled, walking over his body as if it was nothing. Nothing bothered him anymore, the bloody scenes hadn't fazed him, shooting someone as if there were no repercussions. He lived his life like he could walk on water.

He wrapped his arm around me, squeezing tightly. He looked down at my ripped, bloodstained shirt. "What happened here?" He asked running his fingers against the ripped edges.

I removed his arm, walking down the hallway drained. My feet shuffling against the floor causing a stiff stillness. I turned the corner with my hands over my head, the remaining guards had attacked me as if I was the one who fired the gun, pushing me to the ground.

"Gentlemen, handle her with care, she's important."
_______

"I would like to address the attack on the facility" Lucius paused trying to collect his wild thoughts. "George Anthony had escaped in a very - violent matter, leaving 15 dead and 24 injured."

"Fortunately enough, we had amazing nurses who lowered the number of deaths" Lucius frowned slightly. He had looked genuine, his eyes had been glazed over with water. He had turned to me with soft eyes, breathing heavily.

"My brother, Octavius Tyrell was among one of the deaths and I will make sure that we will get vengeance for him - for everyone. Thank you." He walked off quickly, engulfing me in a hug. I didn't know whether to help the man grieve his loss or let him suffer like he did to me.

I could never hurt someone as much as Lucius had hurt me. It was physically impossible for me not to feel a type of emotion for someone or something. I couldn't be like him.

"You didn't have to hug back, I just needed someone" He muttered letting go. For the first time, Lucius Tyrell had felt an emotion, the pain he felt was bonafide.

I nodded slowly at the man, the guards placing the cuffs back on my wrists.

"Actually, take her to my office this time" Lucius frowned, walking down a hallway, the guards followed, pushing me to walk faster.

His office had been quaint, nothing as extreme as Tony's. It had been plastered with a soft grey and artwork placed symmetrically on the wall.

"Cuffs off, Mackie."

"But sir, you know what happened last time" The man responded, stepping back into the office.

"How could I forget? I'm still recovering." He motioned to his stomach, lifting his shirt to show a think bandage covering part of his stomach.

The guard nodded taking the cuffs off of my wrist with a scoff. His hatred for me had been visible and I didn't blame him. He left, closing the door causing Lucius to finally fall back into his leather chair.

"I know what it's like, you know. To lose someone that you thought would live a lifetime. That's why I'm doing this, this "revenge plan," because I want the people who took my family dead."

"Now there is another person to be added to this long list."

I sat awkwardly, watching him fumble with the picture frame that once sat on his desk. I shifted uncomfortably looking at the small puddle of water from his cup of water.

"Have you ever felt that pain? That pain that just turns into revenge?" He asked breaking me from my thoughts. I shook my head slightly, disappointment flooding onto his face.

"I guess I'm the crazy one then" He chuckled bitterly, taking a small pause "I'm not doing this to hurt you. I'm sorry if it came off that way, I just want this one victory. I want those people to die the way my parents died."

I grabbed the napkin from his desk and a pen that he was holding in his hand.

'How did they die?' I slid him the napkin, dropping the pen on top of the flimsy material.

"They were the experimenters that became the experiment" Lucius muttered under his breath, taking a deep breath to calm his nerves. "Torture, really."

'Who did it?'

"Kurt Drake, that selfish monster."

How many ways can Kaylee ruin this plot? How many plot holes can she create? I sincerely don't know, someone please help me

How many ways can Kaylee ruin this plot? How many plot holes can she create? I sincerely don't know, someone please help me. Also, for those who don't remember, Kurt Drake is Eliza's terrible step-father. Well, this was nice. You got to see Lucius' soft side and the whole reason he's doing this whole thing. I'm just creating a ring of confusion because plot twists.

Well, I hope you guys like this chapter. We're almost getting to the end of the book and I'm not ready, I need comfort. I hope you guys have a great morning/day/night where ever you are and don't forget to smile because it looks great on you. Love you guys!

 Love you guys!