Introductions

"Alright, Alright, settle down now." Chief Bogo shouted at the officers in a bored tone. Everyone settled in their seats as I take my place at the front of the room, overlooking these mammals. I found the Chief to be a bit...angry. like he woke up one day mad at the world and never quite got over it. Water Buffalo can be pretty moody.
   The room went quiet as he counted heads. "We're missing one, who's not he- never mind, I got it." He said, the last part more to himself and more annoyed. I scan the room and notice the absence of a certain red fox I was sure worked here. Either that or meeting a strange fox in the back of a squad car was just a dream.
   I notice Officer Hopps in the front row, sitting in a chair much too large for her. She nervously glances at the door a bit, as if waiting for someone. Probably the fox, Officer Wilde. I still found it odd, a fox and a bunny being best friends. I swear, once that fox woke up from his nap, he goofed non-stop with her, poking her ears through the bars and pointing out all the restaurants he could be at right now if she weren't such a workaholic.
   "Alright, now, this is Agent Jackson Savage. He's here to personally train you lot for future attacks like the night howler epidemic." Bogo explained to the room, which replied with the loudest silence I've ever heard. I could have sworn I heard my heartbeat.
   He steps back and gives me the podium. "Hello, I'm Agent Savage, but you can call me Jack." And on I went, giving them a generic speech about how I'm here to teach them to prevent terrorist attacks, general combat, the whole shtick. It went on for like five minutes before a huge BANG made everyone jump. The missing fox had just opened the door with enough force to shake the room.
   "Sorry....late....no alarm...carrots don't kill me...ow" Wilde managed to breath out while he tried to catch is breath. By the time he finished the sentence, Hopps was dragging him by his ear to their chair, which they seem to sit on together.
   "Uh, quite an entrance Officer Wilde, good of you to join us." I notice his shirt was inside out and his tie was in a rope knot. Hopps started to fix his tie while he played catchup with his lungs.
   "Anyway, as I was saying, a test will be held tomorrow to see what you know." I continue, only to be interrupted again by that damn fox.
   "Wait what? Test? But it's only the first day of school! What kind of- akch!!" I was kinda happy to see Hopps choke him with his own tie. I swear I thought I heard her mutter a death threat to him.
   "Wilde, if you fail, your fired." Wilde then started again. "Hold on, your gonna fire the ones who fail?"
   "Nope, only you if you fail."
   "What!? What kind of racist bulsh- achk!!"
   Bogo rolled his eyes and grumbled, "Hopps, please stop trying to hang Officer Wilde with his tie, it would be a shame if he died under my watch, lots of paperwork."
   I started to dislike the fox, he had no filter. Sure, it would have been funny in high school, yea it was entertaining when I met him, but now is a poor time to goof off, especially due to his lateness and rudeness.
   I hear him mumble, "Jude, Imma wring his little neck..." She seemed to have to force herself not to murder the guy.

   After Bogo handed out a few case files and assignments, he tries giving Hopps and Wilde parking duty as punishment for Wilde's rudeness.
   I spoke up, "Actually, Chief Bogo, I was hoping to go along with them on a quick case, judge them a bit." Bogo thought for a moment before giving them a case file.
   "Fine, here. Simple case, just get some information on a suspected marijuana supplier in the Rainforest District. Go undercover, ask around for someone selling pot. Find me a lead, and I'll consider your task a success. Find me the supplier, well, we'll see about a minor addition in your next paycheck.
   Without hesitation, Wilde picked up Hopps, threw her over his shoulder, and walked out saying, "let's go, cotton tail, I need that raise!" And ignoring her shouts for freedom. I look at Bogo.
   "Yea, good luck with Wilde, he doesn't take the job seriously sometimes, but he does get results. Hopps however, she's very serious about her job, extremely dedicated, and she's a great officer. She's the only reason the fox even works here." He comments.
   I follow the two out to the car. Part of me hopes for a reason to put that fox in cuffs.