Chapter 4: Garden of Amahara

Start from the beginning

"Oh, please. It's nice for you to say that, but you know about your brother..."

"Quit changing the subject!" said Rin.

"What he said."

"I don't want you soaking your Manga or mine with your water works." Yukio said to Rin. "You should be studying. Did you look at the new materials that I gave you yesterday? (Y/n)'s good, she does hers well in a heartbeat."

(Y/n) finish with her work already.

"Well, it's how I do things..." she said.

"I looked at them, I looked at all of them alright." he said with his tail sticking out. "But what's this of kid's crap!? Do you think I'm some kind of moron or something!?"

He was talking about some of the books that Yukio gave to Rin being some for little children.

"Yeah, why did you, Yukio? (Kind of stupid if you ask me.)" (Y/n) said that quietly about.

"No, you're not a moron." Yukio said. "Idiot, yes. Moron, no."

"Know it all four-eyes..." Rin muttered.

"I'm just saying...Start with those first to be easier to handle, step by step to getting better by doing little things at a time."

Rin got mad at that part instead.

"And another thing, you think I'm the type to be studying all day!?"

"Not by a long shot from you, but do you really want to be an exorcist?" Yukio asked.

"Well, yeah." he answered. "If (Y/n) is, then I want to also."

"Then hit the books and study like she is. She's all right using Ichigo, its part of her body to remember things better. Do these things to take advantage on your days off."

(Y/n) and Ichigo does so.

"Oh, right! Ichigo, let's study."

Yukio does have a point on some of the parts just to look out for Rin and (Y/n) to help her succeed more. He soon gets his uniform on to do something on a job as an exorcist.

"Hey, where are you going?" Rin asked Yukio.

"I got a call, just got to get some supplies." he said. "I won't be gone long."

Rin, guess it was that part meant for Yukio was going to do.

"You been called to do an exorcism?"

"I think he is..." so says (Y/n). Rin then gets out of his bed to say this by grabbing (Y/n)'s hand. "Ah! Ichigo, save that page!" It does in time to put a saving spot of a marking page for her.

"We're going too!" said Rin to Yukio's surprise. "It's better for (Y/n) and I to watch you work than for me to be reading some stupid book."

"I wish I could, for both of you, I really do, but...They don't allow trainees on the field right now. Sorry, Rin."

"Oh, really?" (Y/n) was a bit sad about it.