I roll on the floor and felt the blood trailing down the side of my head, whimpering but not crying, he hates it when I do that!

We have gotten into an argument because he told me to go downstairs and talk to Finnick's drug dealer and get the heroin and weed off of him, but when I got down there was a problem and he raised his prices, so he took all the money Finn gave me and only passed me heroin and not any weed. As soon as I stepped in the room it all kicked off, I have learned that if Finn doesn't smoke his weed then he can get really aggressive, he already is with me, but it gets a lot worse when he is denied drugs.

I learnt it the hard way.

I crawled onto the bed and searched for him, he was pacing up and down and clawing at his face in frustration. I whimpered a bit and his head snapped towards mine, he began charging towards me but stopped suddenly, I brought my hands up to my face to block him but the slaps and punches never came, instead I saw a huge smirk on his face and him chuckling to himself.

Oh no...this is bad.

"I'm going to give you a punishment for this, and I'm going to enjoy it very much!" He said evilly then turned away to the table and showed his back to me. I didn't know what he was doing but I can tell it's going to be torture for me.

He has sliced my legs, arms and stomach with a knife till blood puddles formed on the ground. He has made my face completely purple and red from slaps and punches. He has tied my hair to the shower rail, and hung me by it, making my scalp bleed and me screaming in agony for hours.

He has given me so many painful punishments before and I don't know if it can get any worse.

He then runs up to me with two needles of heroin in his hands and injected me with them in both my arms, I don't fight it because I want it. I have come to love injecting heroin and I plan on taking it in the future, I love the feeling it gives me, it takes the pain away and gives me a slow and giddy feeling, something I crave and would give anything to get my hands on it.

If injecting me was his punishment then I would totally be okay with that, it's a treat more than a punishment so I didn't see his motives here, he already knows I like injecting heroin so why was it my 'punishment'?

"Now I can hit you as much as you like and make you look ugly and weak to the world, nobody would want to be seen dead when I'm finished with you." He said menacingly but I couldn't help the giggles leaving my mouth at this amazing feeling of the drug running through my veins.

My mind has gone to the clouds and I feel on top of the world, bathing in relaxation and the rush was too addicting.

Whoever made heroin, I want to personally congratulate. You are my saviour!

I then saw Finnick with a murderous expression, all the anger and rage were written clearly on his face and for the first time on this drug, I felt scared.

Whenever I'm on heroin, I usually forget about everything and bathe in the new addicting feeling, letting all my troubles go away and just sit back and relax for once. But as soon as I saw Finnick's face, all the confidence and relaxation seemed to drift, I was more aware of my surroundings but powerless to stop him.

He was throwing punch after punch at my body, my head was thrown side to side from the many slaps on my face. I could feel each impact press on my skin, but I didn't feel all the pain, only some of it which I was very thankful for.

He punched my jaw hard and I could feel a snap, then a crunch, then blood fill my mouth. My mind was confused and not functioning properly, too overwhelmed and slow to process what was happening. I wanted to reach my hand up and touch my jaw, but I couldn't, I was too weak and didn't have the strength to check what was happening to me.