Chapter 16: Don't let me go

Začít od začátku

       "Shut up Shinoa!" Yuu Said as he waited by the edge. 

       "What a loser!" Kimizuki Laughed as he jumped in the pool.  
      Yoichi calmly went in the pool. The water was super cold. "Come on in Yuu," Yoichi smiled. 

      "No way! It's cold!" Yuu complained.

"You big baby!"Mitsuba Yelled as she splashed water everywhere.

Mari laughed as they all turned against Yuu and splashed water all over him. "Mari!" Someone called.

Mari turned around,"Goshi? What are you doing here?" She Asked as she saw Goshi. But she saw Guren not far behind. She knew she messed up by asking him to kill her. 

       "He's being himself,"Guren Said as he heard Mari ask.

       "Wow,"Mari laughed knowing it something perverted.

"Oh c'mon it's not that bad!" Goshi Yelled as he turned red,"But why aren't you wearing a bikini?"

  Mari turned instantly red,"Umm..."

  "Don't answer that,"Guren Said annoyed,"Later can we talk?"

   Mari looked at Guren. She wanted to talk to him. She needed to tell him everything. The real truth.

     "Mari,"Someone walked up towards them. Guren and Goshi turned,they never seen this guy before.   He wore a white lab coat. His eyes were red and his hair was white. 

     "Arka, is it time?" Mari said as she looked at him. She looked kind of upset or disappointed in something.

Arka nodded.

"Well I hope I see you guys at the ball,"Mari smiled as she turned to Goshi and Guren.

"A ball???" Goshi repeated.

Mari laughed,"Oh that's right. You guys just got up. Well there are letters left for you in your rooms. This is one of the meetings."

"You serious. I just wanted to sleep," Guren Said.

      Mari laughed,but Arka put his hand on her shoulder,"Let's go,"He demanded  knowing Mari needed treatment.

     "Hey don't talk her like that,"Guren warned as he got protective. He also pulled Mari towards him.

"Sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Dr. Arka Iowa, Russian expert," Arka smirked as he reached out his hand.

     Guren didn't take it. He looked at him suspiciously. Arka smiled as he put his hand down.  He clenched his fist.

      Mari reacted saying,"I should leave. I mean we should leave Arka."

       "Agreed, we don't want this lazy ass getting in the way. Do we?" He smiled as he looked at Guren.

       "Why you l...."

       Mari put her hand on Guren's chest stopping him from causing more damage in the conversation. Arka smiled evilly. 

"Enough,"Mari demanded serious,"Let's go Arka."

"Ok Commander,"He smiled as he turned away.    

     Mari followed knowing that Arka wanted to start a fight. He would do anything to see what other armies are capable of. 

"What are you trying to do?" Mari Asked as they both left the pool area.

     "Well since your asking. I wanted to see if they were capable to...."Arka stayed quiet for a moment,but then he smiled,"He likes you."

        "Hm?" Mari turned hearing he was changing the conversation.