Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9- Part 1]

Zacznij od początku

“That’s ok, I got your gifts, it’s beautiful, don’t worry about Adrian, he had a big plan that night” she said looking me with a smile.

“Ok, I see” said Kat smiling at me

“Come on She’s about to come out” said Ms. Parker pulling me along with her to the door where Adrian and Amanda will be walking. Within a minute a nice music start to play as two men open the door to reveal the future parents, Adrian and Amanda.

I watch as they started to walk in as few people greet them and congratulated them. Adrian was looking sharp and handsome as usual but I could make out that he wasn’t that happy. The smile on his face was or the pictures and moments of standing beside Amanda his future baby mother or maybe wife. I watch as they walk pass us as Adrian stood their staring at me a she wave to a few guest.

“Come on let’s go and congratulate them” said Adrian’s Mother pulling me through the crowd as Kat held onto my Kat and waving to the few persons she knew as I continue to walk through the crowd and set my fake happy face to approach Amanda and Adrian.

“Hey son” said Adrian mother pulling him into a deep hug as he quickly at me standing beside me as intake at the cruel looks from Amanda

“You look pretty Amanda”

“Thank You Mrs. Parker” she smiling.

“Molly as something to say” said Adrian’s mother.

“I do?” I asked quickly staring at his mother

“Yea you do” said Kat.

“Congratulation’ said Kat shaking Amanda Hand and hugged Adrian

“Molly” said Adrian Mother. I quickly glance at Adrian staring at me and back at my feet, then I look up to face Amanda fake smile at me.

“Con…Congratulation and I wish you guys all the best in the best of future “I said staring at Amanda trying my best not stare at Adrian.

“Ok everyone….” Said Adrian as he quickly turn around to the guest

“Thank you all for coming and I hop you all enjoy your time” he said

“Amanda and I really appreciate your coming and gifts” he placing his hands around her waist as the cameras starts to flash. I quickly turn and went through the crowd to the drinking table.

“Molly” said a familiar voice. I turn to face Ashley Adrian’s first Girlfriend. She was in pink half dress with white pumps and her hair in one.

“Hey Ashley” I said almost sounding happy to see her.

“Nice to see you after so many years” she said hugging me

“Yea it’s nice to see you too” I reply