W

Jungwoo took care of me yesterday. It's actually the best thing that happened to me in my whole life.

His rough, yet gentle attitude. Jungwoo's pretty face, and handsome voice that never fails to melt my ears. That time, I wished time would stop. My favorite hyung is taking care of me.

"Wong Yukhei! Don't make me wait!" My mind was brought back to earth by an angel.

"Jungwoo hyung, you know I won't let you wait." Smirking, I made my way towards the older male. Hyung crossed his arms as he raised a brow. "You think I'm buying that? Yesterday, you got sick while I was at school waiting for your existence." We stared at each other for a moment, before laughing together.

"Hey hyung, what do you want to be when you grow up?" I asked as we walk our ways to the bus stop.

"What do you mean 'when I grow up'? I'm a man, not some teenager, Yukhei." I shrugged looking at him.

"I don't know hyung. Your height doesn't prove that you've grown up." He frowned a bit before looking at me. Hyung raised a warning fist, that I decided to fake duck.

"How dare you insult my height! I'm close at yours, stop spouting nonsense, Yukhei." Grinning, I put my arms around hyungs shoulder. Jungwoo hyung didn't rant at all.

"But seriously hyung, what do you want to be in the future?" Jungwoo's habit a pursing his lips while thinking came. MY HYUNG'S SO CUTE, WHY IS HE LIKE THIS???

I just want to kiss him right now, and maybe hug him til' I die.

"I... Want to be a boss of some no.1 company maybe." My mind dropped from 100 to 0 real quick. I thought of him saying something like singer or maybe a fireman, but becoming a boss.

"Really Jungwoo?" I eyed him questioning.

"Are you doubting my skills, Lucas?" I gulped at the mention of my famous nickname. Jungwoo's serious when he say Lucas instead of Yukhei.

"N-no hyung. I was just making sure, duh?" I leaned closer to him, my arm still resting on his shoulder.

"What about you become my husband instead? I'll make you my boss." I whispered to Jungwoo, before casting off a smirk. Hyung's ears were burning red that made my smirk grow wider.

"Yukhei, tell me did you overdose yourself?" Hyung sure know's how to wipe off my silly smile off my face.

"Aish! Nevermind!" I walked faster than Jungwoo hyung. I always tried my best on showing my feelings for him. Nothing ever worked! It only gets me riled up, because of his stupid density.

I threw all the pick up lines at him. My feelings shown like a window in my eyes. I was very clingy of him too! But none, not one bit he took me seriously.

I'm growing tired.

But that's not what a man like me would do. I should step up this stupid density game.

If I have to push myself to Jungwoo, then I will.

💡

Finally the start of Yukhei's pov! Hope you like his piece of mind🔥😂