She stayed in the bath long after he finished, the water began to turn cold. Silent tears streamed down her face. Talisa entered the room, her eyes holding sadness for the young girl she helped her out of the bath and wrapped her in a robe ushering her into the shared bedroom, that stood empty.

"Come I will see you to sleep." Talisa said as Aura laid in the bed, the woman began to leave but Aura gripped her wrist.

"Don't leave me." She whispered, Talisa nodded and sat beside the girl smoothing her hair, a bruise on her shoulder began to form, matching the one on her arm and cheek.

Aura arose the next morning as the sun made it's appearance, Talisa helped her into her dress, then placed matching scarf around her body hiding the bruises

Aura arose the next morning as the sun made it's appearance, Talisa helped her into her dress, then placed matching scarf around her body hiding the bruises. They made their way out of the villa, Aura covering her face to hide the bruise that discolored her cheek. Talisa, Nimeria, and Maya following her, they passed soldiers that continued searching homes for more rebels.

"Pause, this woman is not a slave. She is Roman, see her unchained." Aura said stopping to soldiers who pulled a chained Laeta with them.

"You are to give no such orders." One of them said.

"Release the woman." A deep voice said coming from behind her. They followed the order, as Caesar stood beside Aura.

"Maya and Nimeria, see her to bath in her old villa, along with proper food." Aura said. The two women guided Laeta away from them.

"You hide behind fabric, why?" Caesar asked looking at the girl.

"Cool air." She whispered attempting to move, but Caesar stopped her, he looked at the young girl he shared one passionate moment with, he pulled the fabric from it hold, the small bruise appearing.

"Tiberius, he did this." He asked lightly cupping her cheek his rough thumb going across it lightly.

"It was an accident." Aura said moving her face away.

"No mark like that is an accident." He said softly, Aura placed her hand on his softly and smiled.

"Words of a friend warms heart." She said.

"Aura! Come." Tiberius's voice, made her pull away, she looked to Caesar before going to her husband.

"I leave to speak with my father and find you in embrace of Caesar." He said his voice low and hard.

"You mistake action. I offered gratitude to the man who kept me alive while removed from loving embrace of husband." Aura lied, her voice soft.

"Break no further word with the man." He warned, ushering her into his father's villa. He left her in the atrium as he went to his father.

Kore entered the room, and poured wine into a cup for Aura, she gave a soft smile to the woman.

"Spartacus was one of your father's men." Marcus's voice interrupted the silence.