coming home(mature content)

You wait at the airport for logan because he just went on a 1 month vacation with his family. As you look for him in the crowded airport someone speaks behind you.
"hey y/n"
You turn around and jump right into logan's arms.
"I missed you so much logan"
"I missed you to"
As you drive to logan's house you notice him stare at you. You didn't bother it so you focused on driving. As you park your car at the garage logan's hand travels up to your inner thigh.
"Really logan"
"I just really need you right now"
"Not now logan"
Logan frowns at what you said but you had other plans.
"C'mon logan you need to rest"
You both get out of the car and you help logan carry his things inside. When you both arrived to your room you immediately kiss him passionately. He puts his hand on your ass and squeeze it. You take your clothes off and so does logan.
"You don't know what I'll do to you baby girl"
"Oh really"
You both lay down the bed with logan on top of you. He slowly inserts a finger into you. You let out a moan and he starts pumping into you. He adds another finger and pumps faster.
"Logan I'm close"
"Not yet baby girl"
He takes his fingers out leaving you feeling empty.
"LOGAN"
After you scream his name he thrusts deep into you making you let out a loud moan. He goes faster and faster until you both reach your climax.
"Shit i forgot to put on a condom"
"Dont worry daddy I'm on birth control"
"Thats my girl"
You both fell asleep next to each other after a shower.

I'll try and post more often. Hope you guys liked it. -author