[2]

Kenny

I cut my vlog camera off sat it down before digging into some chilly cheese fries. I was here at the mall by myself because Niya went over to Avery's but I didn't mind. At least I didn't have to worry about her taking my food. I don't mean just one fry either, she would've taken the whole thing.

'Aloha. ' I felt the presence of someone else close by and saw them sit down across from me but I didn't care enough to look up, I was too busy with these good fries.

'Wasup.'

The feminine voice giggled and that's when I looked up to see a woman sitting across from me. She was cute but she wasn't as cute as my girl. Facts.

'You must be a visitor.'

'Yea.' I grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth with it before setting it back down. 'How'd you know ?'

'I can tell. Don't tell me that you came to Hawaii alone though.'

'Oh nah. ' I shook my head. 'I was here fa my friends wedding.'

'Aww.' She sighed. 'I cannot with weddings, they're so sweet and I cry every time.'

'How many have you been to ?' I asked, because it sounded like she's been to a lot with the way that she said that.

'Well I've been to a couple. My family is huge so everyone just acts like they HAVE to get married but I don't plan on it.'

'Ion blame you. Marriage ain't fa everybody.' I shrugged.

'Exactly. I don't wanna be tied down unless it's literally.'

Catching me off guard, I chocked on absolutely nothing while holding my fist up to my mouth.

'That was valid.' I joked.

'That's what I was going for.' She laughed.

Avery

'Where Kenny at ?' I asked Niya who was stuffing her face with my cake that I bought for ME.

'At the mall or sum'n.' She waved me off, not really paying attention to me. 'He wanted some fries. '

'Ooo.' Erin exclaimed out of nowhere. 'I want some fries, NO wait ! Order pizza and wings.'

I tried not to laugh but her reactions to everything is funny as hell when she's high.

Niya gave me an evil look. 'Why you always manipulatin this girl by gettin her high ?'

'That ain't the only way I do it.' I winked.

Niya raised her eyebrow and shook her head. 'No more cake.' She said to herself, setting the fork down.

'Good.' I grabbed the bowl from her and put the piece that she already had on the fork in mouth. 'My damn cake.'

'Avery stop being mean to her, she's pregnant.' Erin cooed while giving Niya a side hug. Niya leaned her head on Erin while fake crying.

'Yea.' She pouted before sticking her tongue out at me.

'You ain't jus see that ?!' I pointed and she shook her head.

'See what ?' She shrugged.

Without saying anything else to them I picked my phone up and went to go order pizza.

'You lucky I like yo ass enough ta still be ordering this damn food.'