I called Hardik and told him about Naira. His excitement was too hard to handle. I was happy, atleast someone who was close to Virat knew everything.

I was in kitchen taking out something from fridge when the door bell rang.

I walked towards the door tying my hair in a bun and opened it.

Everything stopped.

I was shocked would be an understatemnet to this.

Was this even real?

I stood there frozen staring him with all my heart, my soul.

Virat! It was Virat!

My Virat!

I stood there like a statue looking at him, his eyes, his face , his lips, just everything. He doesn't seem fine. His eyes could tell he hasn't slept for years. His face was pale. His eyes boring into mine making me difficult to even maintain my standing position.

I could stare at him like this forever.

Our eyes locked doing the talking, there was no room for words.

Tears found their way. One freaking year without seeing his adorable face. My hands found their way to his face to see if this was even real. Shakily i reached his face and touched him after a year and that was my breaking point.

I stepped backward still not able to digest he was here, right here in front of me.

He came inside, his eyes never leaving mine. I couldn't control my tears. He kept on staring, admiring every corner of my face. I did the same.

Emotions were same. Amount of love was same.

I cried.

He fell down on his knees and broke down.

He cried and cried hard. For the first time i saw him crying like this.

"Forgive me! Forgive me niku! I hate myself! I just hate myself!" He finally said something in between the cries.

His voice made me shiver just the way it used to a year back. Nothing had changed apart from the distance that separated and made us suffer

I sat down holding his hands kissing them. I wanted to feel every inch of him.

My heart desired more of him, all of him. I couldn't let him go now.

"Slap me niku! Do whatever you want! I am your culprit! I lost you niku! I lost myself! I lost us! I lost everything!" He took out all he was carrying while crying.

"Shhhhh!" I placed my lips on his before he could blame himself more.

He was to be blamed but all that mattered to me was that he was in front of me after a year. I could curse him later but for now i wanted to feel all of him.

I kissed him. It took no second for him to respond back with all his strength. Our tears got mixed just like our soul. His hands roamed around my body feeling every curve. My hands reached his neck holding him tightly. I wanted to hold him like this forever.

I knew it was the same from him. It all came in that one kiss that we missed in a year. His touch, his eyes on me; i craved for this.

"I love you!" He said continuing the kiss.

His dominance made me realize he was not gonna leave me any soon neither i wanted him to.

We were running out of breaths still he didn't stopped exploring my mouth.

I kissed his eyes, his cheeks, his lips once again.

I missed everything!

He held my hands still crying like a baby.