"Did you talk to him about it."

I shook my head no again as he came in the kitchen greeting them.

"I'm not about ta' press his ass about not havin' sex." I mumbled looking towards his fine ass, make me sick to my fucking stomach yo.

"We about to head out, I'll be back around morning time." He told me as I blankly looked at him.

I waved him off. "Whateva'."

As they left I didn't want to talk about what I was going through anymore. Instead we watched the movie until they decided to leave.

Probably a good hour later I heard the door open and close. As I gathered up the wine bottles I pretty much killed I stuck my head out the kitchen door seeing that it was Carter I rolled my eyes at the sight of him as he walked towards me. I guess the club hopping ended early.

"What you doing up still."

I shrugged lazily washing the dishes we drank and ate out of before heading back upstairs.

Going into the bathroom I washed my face and brushed my teeth getting ready for bed.

Carter came in doing the same before undressing. As he turned his head I noticed something.

"Is that a hickey on yo neck." I asked him calmly.

He froze in his tracks while I walked closer to get a good look. Forcefully turning his face to the side, there it was a big ass purple mark on his neck.

I chuckled walking out the room throwing on a shirt and jogging pants.

"Damn is you for real though." I asked him as his head hung low. No need to feel sorry now.

"You cheatin' on me." I asked him while looking for my keys.

"It's not even like that."

"Are you cheatin' on me, yes or no." I asked him again more sternly.

He sighed. "She just put the hickey. We had sex a couple days after I got out."

"She who, this Jazzy bitch who name keep popping up in yo phone."

He sighed again and nodded.

Turning around I punched him in his mouth.

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LET NO BITCH GET THAT CLOSE TA' YOU." I yelled slapping the other side of his face.

Grabbing my arms from swinging on him again I tried to get loose but we ended up stumbling and falling onto the bed.

"STOP HITTING ME." He yelled tightening his grip on my arms as his mouth dripped blood.

"Get the fuck off of me Carter, you ain't shit bruh I put that on everything."

"It was a mistake I swear, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry my ass nigga, I knew yo ass was up to no good cause you was always gone, never paid me any attention since you got out."

Finally getting my arms free he hurried and stood up just in case I swung again.

Going towards my closet I pulled out my duffle bag throwing some clothes in as my emotions took over.

"Why would you allow some shit like that to happen. I've been nothing but good to yo unfaithful ass I even held yo ass down while you were locked up." Swinging my fist I caught him with a right.

Grabbing my phone I threw it in my bag still looking for my keys.

"Yo ass not going no where."

Looking in his direction he held my keys which pissed me off more like I won't go hot wire my own car.