Capítulo Ocho

Milton's pov

I was laying in Kian's bed waiting for him to wake up when suddenly i felt his phone vibrating against my chest.  i felt in between Kian and I for his phone and grabbed it. I pressed his home button instantly gaining access to his phone, but not before seeing an instagram notification from some fresh ass nigga.  i press the message reading the message making sure i wasn't seeing things. 

Ty.rees.e : seen you at the mall today, you ain't text me yet so i texted you sexy. 

i felt myself beginning to get angry. i put Kian's phone down next to him and gently pushed him off my chest. 

i need a blunt. 

I left his room and went to mine. Walking in i groaned in annoyance - the air smelled heavily of paint fumes but i didn't plan to be in here long. I went into my closet and grabbed my zip lock bag full of weed and a 3 pack of backwoods off my dresser before leaving my my room and closing the door again. i walked back into kian's room and sat on the red bean bag chair near the door. 

i sat there for about five minutes taking my time and rolling my perfect blunt. i looked at the finished blunt and smile to myself, it was a fattie. i placed the blunt in between my lips and spark it. I looked at Kian and inhaled deeply holding the smoke for a few seconds. 

He was gonna be the death of me.

 i felt so strongly for him and he didn't even know it. I hit the blunt again, this time a little harder.  Kian was attractive, very attractive and everyone knew it. He had everyone's attention no matter where we went. I wasn't jealous of anyone, i knew Kian was mine- but when people are constantly staring at what's yours.... It was annoying and i sometimes lost my temper but I didn't tolerate anyones bullshit but Kian's. 

i felt warmth near my fingers and looked at my now dubie. i sat the dubie in the ashtray and began working on another. i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, ignoring the notification i put my finished blunt in my mouth and lit it up. i got up holding the blunt in between my fingers walking over to Kian shaking him up. yeah i was mad but he smoked me up earlier and its time to return the favor before i forget. He woke up and looked at me with a lazy smile. i just looked at him blankly and handed him the blunt before walking back to my bean bag. i sat on it and took my phone out. i reached over on his dresser and grabbed the speaker playing some old meek mill. 

i was zoned out- not really thinking just staring when i felt Kian come sit on my lap. He placed the blunt at my lips and i opened my mouth letting him place it in between my lips. i let my hands wrap themselves loosely around his waist. i hit the blunt pulling away from the blunt. i looked into his eyes as i blew smoke out of my mouth and nose. He held the blunt up to my lips again and i pulled it just bringing in the smoke before moving away from his hand.

 i unwrapped one of my arms from his waist and gently grabbed his neck pulling him closer to me. I leaned my face closer to his looking into his eyes- they were low and glossy. when our faces were centimeters apart i released the smoke from my mouth into his. i watched as he sucked in the smoke before blowing it out. i didn't give him a chance to do anything else, as i pulled him to my lips by his neck. When our lips connected i lost any control i had left. i kissed him hungrily, as he kissed back with just as much force. My hand tightened slightly around his neck and he moaned into my mouth. i savored the sound as my dick jumped in my pants. He dropped the  now forgotten blunt in the ashtray wrapping his hands around my neck. His fingers made their way to my hair as we kissed desperately. i groaned in approval as he pulled my  hair as he pulled me closer to him. i was kissing him so nastily and he was loving every second of it. 

I broke the kiss moving my lips to his neck, kissing and sucking on his sweat skin. I marked my territory as he moaned grinding his ass against me.  

"M-milly...." He trailed off sucking in a deep breath as i grabbed his ass and flipped us over grinding my hips against his. 

I connected our lips again grinding harder against him. He moaned against my lips gripping my shirt in between us. I felt him mumbling against my lips and i pulled away looking at him. 

"off" he tells me before starting to pull it off himself. i take my shirt off leaning down again, but before i connect our lips again i look into his eyes.

"You're mine Kian." I say while running my thumb over his swollen bottom lip. He stares right back into my eyes.

"Been yours..... Papi."