That was when he remembered about their baby. He suddenly withdrew from her leaving her confused.

"You are completely an idiot. Don't try to provoke me atleast for the sake of our baby."he said.
She looked at him confused and disappointed.
"You always do this to me."she complained.
He took the towel and dried her hair slowly. She retained her pout face.
*****
Sharan was lying on Isha's lap while she was busy in caressing his hair. He pressed his ear to her belly pretending to be listening something. She is observing his actions.

"What are you doing Sharan?'she asked.
"Shhhh...Don't disturb us. I am hearing my baby's conversation."he said
"What?? Don't try to fool me. Baby cannot talk now."she said pulling his hair.

"Hahaahhha...you don't know anything Ishu. Our princess is also a blabbering girl just like her mother. Both of you will surely eat my ears"he laughed.
She smiled.
"You deserve it Sharan"she said.
"Yeah for marrying you, I surely deserve it."he said.
"Don't make my baby getting bored. Talk with her."she ordered.
"Hey are you my boss?"he asked.

"Yes now I am your boss and you are my employee. Your job is to make our baby happy. Do you remember how you treated me as an employee when you didn't trust me long back?"she asked suddenly remembering.

Suddenly his face became sad. She noticed it.
"What happened Sharan?" She cupped his face.
"Isha don't make me remember that days. I wanted to forget everything. But the memories of how I ill treated you still hunting me. How much I hurted you??? I disrespected you and questioned your self respect many times. I know no one would have forgive me unless it's you." He said resting his head on her heart.

"Shut up Sharan. Don't I have the right to tell a joke?? Why are you still remembering it?? It's all happened. And the best thing is we are still together. Don't need to think about it now."she patted her head.

He raised his chin and slowly smiled. They hugged together.

"Sharan,there was something in our past which I really liked

"Sharan,there was something in our past which I really liked."she said after a long pause.
"What's it?"he asked
"Our cute fights. I used to enjoy our all fights. Really I am missing our fights now."she said.
He chuckled.
"I know that fights made our relationship strong. Isn't it?"he looked at her.

"Ofcourse. Sharan If I ask you something will you do it for me?"she asked.
"Tell me. I will do anything for you."he assured.
"Will you fight with me now?"she said shocking Sharan.
"What?? Are you serious?"he asked.
"Yeah...Pls Sharan...I want to see my Mr.Rude once again."she said her wish.

"You are mad girl. Take some rest. You would be ok then...."he teased her.
"Sharan I am serious. I want you to scold me....Plssssssssss"she requested.
"Stop it idiot. I don't want to go back to those days. Infact I hate those cursed moments when I behaved rudely with you."he warned seriously.