Intruductions

Jason Dean was in New York being told they where moving to Ohio. (A/N: His mom is still alive so he is not a psychopath and they are watching the musicals songs so bare with me) He was okay with it, he moved a lot.

Veronica Sawyer was scared. She was scared of high school, bullies, and the Heathers that awaited her soon. She wanted protection.

In a flash of a blinding light everyone, knocked out, appeared in a large Cinema.

Seating Chart
Row 1: Veronica - Jason (couch)
Row 2: Heather D. - Heather C. - Heather M. (Seats)
Row 3: Martha (seat)
Row 4: Kurt - Ram (couch)
Row 5: parents and everyone else (seats)

Veronica was the first one awake due to being a light sleeper. The first thing she noticed was, she wasn't home. The second thing she noticed was that she was laying on someone's lap and she sat up immediately. Third of all she noticed it was a he and incredibly handsome making her blush.

So being Veronica, she hid her face in her scarf out of confusion and embarrassment. 'Where am I?' She thought looking around and noticing The Heathers, Kurt, Ram, Martha, her parents, other parents, teachers, and the boy beside her who was wearing a black trench coat.

The 'BRRRRRRRRRNG!' of an air horn sounded making everyone wake up startled and Veronica to cover her ears of the loud sound, her hearing was very sensitive. "Hello everyone!" Exclaimed a girl with white and green hair and really pale skin. "My name is Autumn and before you ask any questions I will answer them. I brought you guys here to watch and listen to songs about your self in a paradox universe! Now introduce yourself." She finished.

"U-um...Veronica Sawyer?" Making Jason look at the girl sitting beside him. Her face was half covered by her scarf and she was blushing out of embarrassment.

"Jason Dean, but call me JD." Jason said.

"Heather, Heather, and Heather" said Heather C. Making Jason extremely confused, why were there three Heathers?

"Martha Dunstock" whispered a chubby (A/N: Not to offend Martha lovers. She's pretty cool. I think I put the wrong last name, sorry if I did) girl shyly.

"KURT KELLY!" Exclaimed a guy in a jock jacket making JD immediately hate him and the guy next to him.

"RAM SWEENY!" Exclaimed the other idiot of the school. And so fourth everyone introduced themselves.

"So to the first song titled Beautiful." Said Autumn turning on the screen.

———————-
That's a rap. It may be short and horrible but I tried! I do not own anything except my Wattpad account and Autumn, my OC! BYE!