iwaizumi hajime (part one)

Start from the beginning

"(F/N) I TOLD YOU TO NOT GIVE ME THAT IN PUBLIC!" Oikawa screamed as he practically shoved his lunch in his bag.

His fan girls giggled and the setter blushed hard.

Meanwhile in the gym
"Oi! Where's Oikawa?" The coach of Seijou asked.

"Uhm, uh h-he's outside with his fangirls." Yahaba said.
The coach shot Iwaizumi a look signaling him to catch Oikawa. [lmao get rekt oikawa]

"Onii-chan don't you need to go inside with your team?" The younger Oikawa asked. She knew he ran out just for some fan service.

"It's okay I'm just taking pictures with them so it won't take too long." The brunette said.

Iwaizumi got his volleyball out of his bag and got ready to hit his best friend with it [oml that sounds so weird]

He threw the ball with all his force and aimed at Oikawa's head.

Unfortunately one of his fans pulled him down to take a selfie, and it went straight past them to hit the other Oikawa. The second it hit (f/n)'s face it felt like the world had stopped.

Everyone had shocked faces, and (f/n) was on the ground.
The first person to talk was Oikawa.

"AHHHH IWA-CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY PRECIOUS LITTLE SISTER? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HER? I'M GONNA SUE YOU."

Iwaizumi was in so much shock, he couldn't even say anything back. There was so many thoughts in his head.

First, Oikawa had a little sister? Second, did he really just hurt another human being who's not Oikawa? Third, did he really hit a really cute girl?

The fangirls quickly ran away, since they didn't want to get hurt.

"(F/N), WAKE UP, PLEASE DON'T DIE ON ME. WHO'S GONNA GO BUY MY ALIEN POSTERS FOR ME? WHO'S GONNA TAKE MY PICTURES FOR ME?" The setter yelled as he shook his little sister.
"O-Onii-chan please don't shake me it's hurting my head." The swimmer finally sat up as she held her head.

Just as Oikawa was about to glomp his sister, Iwaizumi finally stepped in.
"H-hey are you alright? I didn't mean to hit you. I'm so sorry" The ace looked at (f/n) with guilt.

"I'm fine, it was just an accident anyways." The swimmer said with her famous smile.

"Are you sure? You said your head hurt. Do you want me to bring you to the infirmary?" Iwaizumi said with concern.

"NO! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE WITH (F/N) RIGHT NOW. I'M GONNA BE THE ONE BRINGING HER." Oikawa said with a pout.

Just as Iwaizumi was going to say something back, Hanamaki and Matsukawa came out. [oml my otp]
"Hey Iwaizumi, we told you to bring Oikawa back!"
Iwaizumi clicked his tongue and dragged him back in the gym.
"I'm really sorry. Come meet me after the game, I'll treat you something!" He said.

(F/n) was left dumbfounded, but she definitely would love to see him again. She walked back to the gym with the pool, but as she took her first step, her headache got worse.

Meanwhile with Iwaizumi and Oikawa

"Iwa-chan did you hit my sister so you can talk to her? You could've just said something to me." The setter said.

"Shut up shittykawa. That was an accident because you couldn't stay in one spot for three minutes. Tch, you can't do anything but volleyball." Iwaizumi shot back. [he's a savage omg]

"Iwa-chan you're so mean!" Oikawa had fake tears.

Back to (F/n)

"Wtf, Iwaizumi is so cute, how come Tooru never introduced him to me, that bastard." (F/n) thought while she was walking to the pool. [dang reader-chan I didn't know you had two sides]

She felt really dizzy and she can probably pass out any minute, but she decided to swim.
The competition finally started and now it was (f/n)'s turn. The younger Oikawa dove in the pool, she felt her head throbbing. (F/n) kept swimming and increased her pace, which lead her to be in first place.

"Good job!" Her teammates cheered her on, but as soon as (f/n) climbed the ladder she passed out on the cold wet floor.

When she passed out everyone went crazy. I mean everyone, including her teammates, her coach, the crowd, heck even the other teams.

The news spread like wildfire and soon arrived at the gym where Oikawa and Iwaizumi were.

"Did you hear (f/n) passed out? I saw the ambulance outside."

"I saw her get hit by a volleyball before she went to the pool maybe that's why she passed out."

As soon as Oikawa heard this, he went crazy,
"LET ME SEE MY SISTER! I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL." He screamed.

Iwaizumi felt like the world was killing him. He felt so guilty for throwing the ball, and it affected his play. The next few points, he kept missing the ball and failed to spike it.

Oikawa was also affected. He started to panic since his sister was never injured. Heck, she's never been in the ER room.

Seijou luckily won, and the team gathered up. The captain and the vice captain were not very happy about the win. Oikawa kept shaking and muttered something about running to the hospital. Iwaizumi kept looking at the ground, and his breathing was irregular.

The wing spiked felt so bad for hitting his first ever crush. It was love at first sight for him, and he was planning to confess to her. What will he do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise you it's not an angst bc I kinda hate them. I'm so emotional I cry every time I read them so I don't think I can write any :( but if you want me to I'll try!!