Hero Debut (All Might)

Start from the beginning

Then the blue energy that surrounded her changed to a golden color and she pointed her rod to the child. A beam shot from the top of the rod matching the color of the glowing woman, the beam hit the girl causing her to glow gold as well. People were at awe seeing color return to her face and any cuts disappearing from her body, she was being revitalized. Once appearing full of life and scratch free the woman stopped the beam as did her golden aura.

The father look at his daughter and saw she was at full health again like she was never injured in the first place. He was shocked as his girl woke up shocked. “I don't feel pain anymore… Thank you angel lady! You're my hero!” The girl eyes grew bright and smile grateful at her hero.

You smile at the girl. “Your welcome dear but I now must continue my duties as a hero. Others need my aid.” You made your wings spread out and you flew to others and using your healing quirk healed their injuries in an instant. Many were at awe seeing an angel rescue others trapped and healing even the seriously injured in seconds.

In a mere ten minutes the man had rescued 100 trapped under the flaming buildings as his female partner heal nearly all the people and saving more. Hope grew in the people's heart seeing the two heroes work together. Unbeknownst to the two new heroes some were recording their righteous acts with their phones.

Toshinori put the injured people down when a small boy cling to his arm crying. “M-mister my m-mommy is missing! P-please save her!” Toshinori look at the child and show his bright smile, he hug the child gently. “Do not worry I will found your mama. I'm sure she's alright, it's alright since I am here.” He said in a fatherly tone since yelling will just frighten the boy, after all he is a father too. As a father he knew how terrified the boy is and right now he needs comfort. He gently pat the child's back as he cried into his chest, letting out his fear.

Toshinori saw you nearby healing a woman and called you over with your hero name. “Angel! Come here I have a kid that needs your angelic hugs!” Hearing your husband's voice you turn to see a small boy in his arms. You flew over and took the child in your arms as Toshinori explained the situation, you hold the scared boy in a comforting hug.

“Shhh it's fine sweetie. My husband will found your mommy, for he never gives up. Come on dear it's going to be fine since we are here.”

The boy felt calm by your words and believed you, he just felt serene. Seeing you calm the boy Toshinori ran back to save more and found the boy's mother. You hold the boy and heal his cuts, you sing a lullaby you sing to young daughter Nana to keep him calm. Then with him in toll you heal more people making the boy be blown away of your quirks. As more people recorded you and Toshinori.

“Who is he? That guy saved a hundred people at least and it hasn't been ten minutes! T-this is this is crazy!”

“And that woman heal nearly everyone, even the serious injured. She's like an angel and she's saving more too!”

“Hahahaha!”

“Look he has more!”

You turn from a family now fully healed to see your husband coming out with more people and the boy near your side yelling happily. “Mommy! Miss Hero he found mommy! You're right! It's all fine!” He tug on your costume as you smile at your husband heroic actions. The boy was at awe seeing Toshinori in action. Your husband was laughing.

“Hahahahaha! Fear not citizens hope has arrived!” You saw Toshi’s smile widened.

Because I am here!

Then he place the injured people down as the boy ran to his mother, who had cuts and was bleeding. “Mommy! You're here, I-I was so scared!” The woman smile with tears in her eyes holding her child close. “It's fine darling this man saved me.” Toshi smile and yelled. “Not only I am here but my wife is too. She'll heal you all up!” Seeing your introduction was made you flew up to the air and fly above the group. People were surprised by your appearance.

“Look there she is! She's rescued people too like the guy!”

You smile brightly. “Do not worry citizens I will aid you. For I am compassion and warmth, I am hope!”

Then a golden aura engulf your body as your eyes flash gold, even your wings grow longer with golden energy. People were astonished by your glowing aura as Toshi smile. “My wife is amazing and her quirk is just as stunning as her.” Then you aim your rod at the group as they glow golden too, a line touching the next person. You were healing them and anyone close to them. (Just basically Mercy from Overwatch Valkyrie Ultimate)

The people felt the calmness and gentleness of your healing quirk, they just knew everything is alright now. Once everyone was fully heal you stop using your quirk making everyone stop glowing, including yourself. You then gently descended down as white feathers from your wings fell giving you a saint look. People clapped and cheered as you landed next to Toshinori, he give you a proud look.

“Nice work honey bunny! Now everyone is saved and healed up thanks to you.” You sigh in relief knowing everyone was okay but the feeling the downside of using your quirk too much was hitting you. "Y-yeah thanks dear I'm just g-glad everyone i-is safe... U-umm darling c-can you--" Toshi simply hold you close so you can rest knowing what's happening. He wrapped a huge muscular arm around your shoulder, holding you close to his chest. "Sweetheart take deep breaths now. You did great, it's okay to take a breather. I got you for as long I'm here nothing will harm you. I'll be your shield." Toshi then kissed your forehead making you smile. "Thank you dear."

Soon firefighters, police, and ambulances arrived ready to help lower the disasters aftermath, but were shocked seeing everyone was rescued and no one was hurt miraculous. Reporters arrived too ready to broadcast the chaotic environment... Only to be equally as shocked as the firefighters and police. When asked what happened people moved away to form a clear path and pointed to the sight of Toshi holding you close.

“They saved us!”

“The man was amazing he kept going in the rubble and fire getting people while the woman heal us instantly!”

“They're so incredible!”

The reporters surround you and Toshi asking questions like “Who are you two?”, “Are you guys new heroes?”, and “What do we call you two?” You felt a bit overwhelm since they got too close to you and asking too many questions at once, plus shoving microphones in someone's face is not a pleasant thing to do to someone. Sensing your discomfort your husband pulled you closer to him and try to use his muscular arms to shield you from the hounding cameras and microphones. Then he turn to the many reporters with his ever present smile.

“We are new heroes who just today made our debut! We worked together to save these people from the aftermath of the disaster. I rescued people trapped in the debris of the collapsed buildings and from the fire as my wife here healed them with her healing quirk. She even pulled out more people trapped nearby.”

The reporters grew excited seeing two new heroes who were apparently a married couple too, which makes it even cuter. One reporter asked Toshi. “Well what do we can you two?” Toshi smile widened. “You can call me All Might, The Hero Who Never Gives Up! Hahaha!” The reporters felt charmed by Toshinori’s confidence while then they move to you. “And you miss?” You move Toshi arms off of you and turn to give a cheerful smile to the reporters making them all blush and think, ‘C-cute!’.

“You can call me Angel, The Kind Hearted Heroine.” People admire your hero name since you certainly live up to your name. The reporters crowd all you two and took pictures of the new heroes. You and Toshinori smile at the cameras and pose as people are calling you the new power couple. Kickstarting your two hero career as the symbols of peace and hope.