Chapter One: More Questions than Answers

A/N: Hey guys welcome to my next story. One Woman Army is complete and a squel may or may not happen. MUHAHAHAHA. Also the one shots/ prompts/ reader submitted scenarios is up as well. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story.

-----------------------------

(Y/N) Pava was a very happy child. She always smiled and was always kind to everyone. She was only 10 and many thought she was going to be a great wife to someone. What everyone didn't know was that she was different from everyone. She was able to use the force. It made her parents uncomfortable but her older sister thought it was cool.

(Y/N) was playing with a bunch of other kids when their ball got stuck in a tree. Without thinking (Y/N) used the force to get the ball. All the kids stared at her in fear.

"Freak!" The one little kid yelled. All the other kids started calling her freak too making (Y/N) cry and run away. Hence the reason she was trying to calm (Y/N).

"Jessika? Am I a freak?" (Y/N) asked sniffling.

"What?! No way. They are just jealous that you have super cool abilities." Her sister said wipping her tears. (Y/N) giggled and smiled at Jessika.

In (Y/N)'s ten year old eyes Jessika was the cooliest person ever. Jessika was 14 and awesome. She was always by (Y/N)'s side and always made jokes to keep her laughing. So Jessika did what she did best and made (Y/N) laugh. Neither noticing the man in a cloak watching the two as they walked back to their house.

The next day (Y/N) sat in class. She was bored, all these classes were boring. Imperial amry, blah, blah, blah, Rebel Alliance, blah, blah, blah. Senators, blah, blah, blah. When it was time for break (Y/N) wasn't sure what to expect, but she wanted to be alone. (Y/N) went and sat in the corner reading a book her father brought back from Yavin 4 when he traveled there for business.

She was so absorbed in her book that she didn't even realize that someone had walked over until her book was swiped from her hands. It was one of the kids from yesterday.

"You didn't actually think you would get away from us this time freak." He said.

"Give me back my book!" (Y/N) yelled trying to take it back.

"Keep away from the freak!" He yelled all the kids joined in tossing the book from person to person. (Y/N) started sniffling as she ran between people. Eventually, the other kids began to get bored so they threw her book in the tree and ran off laughing.

The man in the cloak was standing just a way off watching he felt bad for the girl. She was special but everyone wanted to treat her as a thing below them. He used the force and got her book out of the tree. He moved it to her hands. He smiled as the young girl got excited and then he was surprised how quick her face dropped.

"(Y/N) Pava!" A teacher saw and thought it was her. "How dare ylu do something like that on school property?! That is completely unacceptable! We are going an having a word with the headmaster and your paremts shall be called!" The teacher dragged her away and she dropped her book. Carefully he brought the book to himself and tucked it away in his robes.

(Y/N) sat outside the office and listened to her parents get yelled at by the headmaster. All the words were muffled but he was yelling. Her parents left the room and her fatjer spoke bitterly to her.

"Come along, (Y/N)." He said.

"Dad I left my bo-"

"I said come!" He yelled. She flinched back and he sighed. He held out his hand and she took it. Once they were out of the building he spoke to her. "I didn't mean to yell at you baby."

"It's okay. Am I kicked out?" She asked.

"Yes but its okay." Her mother said.

That night (Y/N) laid in Jessika's bed with her. Jessika ran a hand through her hair listening to her speak. Once she finished the two sat in silence.

"Well thats stupid." Jessika said.

"And I lost my book!" (Y/N) said flailing her arms a bit.

"You're more upset about the book aren't you?" Jessika asked amused.

"Yes!" (Y/N) yelled making Jessika laugh.

"Girls!" Their mother yelled.

"Sorry!" They yelled back.

"Girls come here!" She yelled again. The girls ran downstairs and saw a strange man in their living room.

"Girls this is Luke Skywalker. He has a jedi temple he teaches at." Their father said obviously uncomfortable.

"Oh um okay. Why is he here?" Jessika asked.

"I am here to speak with (Y/N) about her coming back with me to train at the temple." He said smiling at her.

"Really? You can help her?" Her mother asked excitedly.

"Yes I can help her." He said. Her parents instantly began to agree but Jessika stepped up.

"Why don't we ask (Y/N), instead of throwing her on a ship?!" Jessika yelled over her parents making look at them.

"Fine. (Y/N) what do want to do?" Her mother asked boredly. (Y/N) looked around before turning to Jessika.

"What do you think?" She whispered. Jessika thought for a minute before responding.

"Well it would be a great opportunity. You would probably excel better at the temple then here but I feel like you should do whatever you think is best." Jessika whispered back. (Y/N) sat quietly for a minute and nodded.

"Okay. I'll go with you." (Y/N) said before hugging Jessika.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). Jedi's always have each others backs." He said pulling her book out of his robes and holding it out for her to take. She stared at it in awe taking it from him.