Introduction

The following words you're going to read are based on real life things that happens everyday to Sara, the Italian 16 years old that I used to be. Well, that I actually am out of this personal world.

As she's some kind of annoying person that wants to escape her reality, she has created this diary: a novelization (Star Wars themed) that will keep her mind busy during her darkest times and not only then. She's going to write something that she'd like to read and she'd like to write too.

I'm Darth Callipso, Anakin's Sith apprentice that has got a very tormented story. Maybe one day I'll try to explain it to you, ingenuous reader. I'm Sara's actual alter-ego, the purified her with no dirt from the Earth world. I'm who she should be but she can't really be because she's scared of other people's opinions and also because of some other bad habits. But I'll make a list of her faults later on.

From now on, you can't talk to her, because it's just her becoming me or - more precisely - me being me.

And no, she's not bipolar. She just needs some space to be me and write about me. That's difficult to explain even in her original language (Italian), I don't even try to help her in mine (this).

Happy reading. I really dare you to read my diary. I'm not as soft to myself as I seem. I'm my own monster. I'm her monster. She's mine monster. Sometimes is difficult to separate from each other.

May the Force be with you.

Callipso

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 26, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Sith Diary - Darth Callipsoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें