Bonds

the iron man suit behind agent venom is what I imagine the hobgoblin suit looks like. Except for a color change to orange and blue.

After they got the capsule in peters lab, peter had Karen make Ned a new diet schedule along with an exercise routine for him to get into shape. After that they went to peters condo.

"This is awesome. I'm a young avenger! Oh hey peter do you mind if I work on my suit. I want to use the glider we just finished to fly instead of repulsors. So do you mind if I start working on that?" Ned asked.

"No problem at all. It would be good for you to make any adjustments you want now and then practice using the suit while me and Felicity go out and get three other recruits." Peter said.

"Ah Cool! So you gonna bring them here?" Ned asked.

"No. I'm gonna pass on the symbiotes and at night the symbiotes will activate and take the recruits to the meeting spot where we will test them." Peter said.

"Ah Cool! I get to be a part of an initiation test!" Ned said. He then ran to the elevator. "I'll get to work and get back to you guys." Ned said. Peter smiled then pulled out his phone. He then shot a text in the group text with flash, MJ, and Harry.

'You guys want to meet up or something?' Peter asked. Flash was first.

'Aw! Totally! I got nothing to do.' He responded.

'Sounds cool. I'm in.' MJ replies.

'I'm free' Harry answered.

'Let's meet at the cafe. Sadly Ned can't join us. He's busy at the moment.' Peter said. With that he looked at felicity.

"Everything's going as planned. Now let's get these three off of me and out of my head and onto their new hosts." Peter said.

"Yeah!" V2 yelled in joy

"New hosts!" Anti-venom Said.

"I'm not gonna have to share a mind with these two!" Queen Said.

"Hey!" V2 Said.

Time skip

Peter walked into the cafe with everyone already there.

"So romanoff what are we gonna do?" Flash said grabbing peter from behind. Unbeknownst to flash v2 quickly moved from inside peters jacket and onto flash and quickly hid itself amongst flash's clothes.

"I thought we could enjoy a nice movie. Like the new Jurassic world 2 movie." Peter suggested.

"Awesome!" Flash Said.

"Sounds cool to me." MJ said.

"Sure. I'll watch again." Harry said. At that comment everyone looked at him.

"No spoilers. Understand me harry?" MJ threatened. Peter put a hand on MJ's shoulder. Queen moved along peters palm so as to not be seen. Then she blended into MJ's small black leather jacket.

"Wooh there MJ. I think Harry knows how much you hate spoilers. Especially after last time." Peter said.

"Last time?" Felicity asked.

"Harry spoiled an entire movie once. After it was all over... I punched him in the nose. That way he'll never forget. Ever." She said and raised her fist as if to punch him.

"Not the face!" Harry screamed and threw his fists up in defense. MJ put her fist down and smiled knowing she made her point. Peter went around and put his hand on Harry's back like a reassuring gesture. While doing this anti venom jumped from him and onto Harry.