3

"So you talk about me?" I smirked, sitting next to drew in English.

He looks at me with a shocked face, "um, uh, what? Nooo, who said that?" He nervously laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

I smirked even bigger, putting my elbow on the table and resting my chin on my hand. "A little bird,"

"You never texted how you said you were," he turned this conversation on me.

I laughed, "sike bitch," i got up.

"So you're never gonna text me?" He asked.

"Nope! Not until you tell me what you told people," I sat down at my correct seat.

"Ferny!" I whispered, poking my sleeping friend.

"Hm?" She jumped.

"Zion just texted me, saying he wants to talk to you,"

"And? Have him fucking text me like a real man!" She groaned, going back to sleep.

"Ms. Contreras, would you like to share with the class what you and Ms. tucker are discussing?"

"I'm down!" She responds, standing up. "Caleb Zion kuwonu is a pussy who's too scared to come up to me and tell me how he really feels," she smiled, looking around the whole class who's snickering.

"Oh, alright please sit down and stop talking while I'm talking," she says, awkwardly clearing her throat.

"Damn," I laughed, "you really had to expose him like that?"

"Of fucking course I did," ferny winked, "who the fuck do you think I am?" She flipped her hair and went back to sleep.

"Dude! Ferny's a savage!" Drew laughed, catching up to me.

"Yeah, I know she's my best friend. Speaking of her, where the hell is she?" I mumbled.

"Willow the pillow!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

"There She is," I mumbled. "Bye drew!" I waved, quickly walking away from him. "Holy shit why the fuck is always on my dick?" I asked, linking arms with ferny.

"The real question is, why aren't you on Edwin's dick yet?" She said in a serious tone.

"Bitch. The door,"

"It's the freaking truth!" She yelled, letting go of me and walking to her car.

"No it's not!" I whined, getting into the passenger side.

What the fuck was this?

I'd be surprised if y'all comment and vote on this shit 😂😂

Oh and I got a phone now I'm hypEDDDDD

-ily Ali