Chapter 23 This Can Be A Fair Trade

ابدأ من البداية

One hour of work and how many hours of pleasure? Hmmm I think this can be a fair trade off. I fake a sour face as the only regret that I have at the moment is for the shrimp that didn't make it into my mouth.

"Baby, don't give me that look," he purrs at me. "Your hot little shrimp will be waiting for you when we're done. And you'll need it later, after I'm done with you." He has crawled across the oversized king bed - really how big of a bed does one person, fine now two, really need? - until he is at my outstretched legs and inches his way up my body.

I keep the sour frown on my face, enjoying the way it is turning the sex animal on top of me on. It is still some of the fun games that we seem to be enjoying today.

He slithers on top of me, thrusting me down into the mountain of feathery soft pillows behind me. He sits back on his haunches, straddling my hips and holding me down, while his fingers ghost over my arms that have been tied to the headboard without the use of his wand. Damn girl brain that keeps going into the gutter! "I am going to have fun with you Minister," he growls, but then pauses. Some meaning behind his eyes change, like something dawns on him that he's debating on saying. It must be comical because he chokes back a laugh.

"Malfoy, what just went across that dirty mind" fine this pot is calling the cauldron black, "of yours?"

"I was just thinking... and I hope to Merlin I'm right... I was thinking I'm hopefully the only person who ever muttered those words."

My head falls backwards as now I'm suppressing a laugh, and an eyeroll, and a facepalm - which I couldn't do even if I wanted to - all at once as I think back to all the previous Ministers and the only one that I can even think of that may possibly ever heard those words muttered is Kingsley. And knowing his wife, she absolutely has uttered them, and that is as far as my brain can fathom without my supper returning. "Draco Malfoy, you're insufferable. Now what are you planning on doing? Just going to leave me tied up like this?"

"That's not a bad idea. I might just leave you like this and finish the shrimp. Right here, on top of you."

"That's just mean."

"I never said I was nice necessarily. Part of me is that insufferable, horny 13 year old boy. And that part wants shrimp." He gets up off my hips and I hear him run downstairs.

"Fine. Just fine. It's not like I'm tied up in a provocative position. On your bed." I start trying to squirm out of the restraints and out of my knickers at the same time, but am succeeding at neither at the moment. I don't hear him returning, all I hear is a deafening silence. And considering the topics we have been discussing when we were discussing, I get a little concerned. "Draco? Draco are you alright?" Still nothing comes upstairs. The less I hear, the more concerned I get and the more determined I am to get this bindings off me and see what is delaying my Draco.

I work on the bindings for at least 10 minutes.
Then another 5 at least.

Still nothing from downstairs. No blonde haired handsome man returning, and no way for me to get to him if he needs help.

If he's doing this to torment me, it is working, because I am beside myself with fear and worry. I look over and see his bedside clock, noting the time. I begin again on my restraints, but I must admit his spellwork is more than adequate to keep me restrained.

I focus on the releasing spell 'finite incantatem' out loud over and over. I need this to work. I can't reach my wand and I need to get out of these restraints. 'Finite incantatem' one more time, please work.

And it happens my wrists loosen up enough that I can wiggle them out. Thank Merlin. I grab my wand, and a robe to cover myself up, and proceed downstairs expecting the worst.