hot poke sex

Jeremy and Michael sat in Michael's room eating candy the night of halloween after going out and collecting candy, sure they may be too old for it at 16 but they did it anyways. Jeremy stared at Michael, more precisely his lips, coated in sugar from the sour straps he was shovelling down at the moment.

Michael felt the stare and looked over to see Jeremy's eyes fixated on him. "Dude whats up? Is there something on my face?" Michael questioned before wiping his sugary mouth. Snapping out of his transe for a moment Jeremy looked up into Michael's deep brown eyes, God they were so beautiful. Once again his own eyes filled with lust as he leaned over and pecked Michael on the lips. Startled, Michael moved back a bit as Jeremy's lips left his.

"Dude what the hell was that for?" Michael questioned, still shocked, he wasnt denying he liked it though.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to do that Michael? Its been years, and tonight you just looked so good in that pikachu costume I just couldn't help myself" Jeremy whispered in Michael's ear seductively, fingers trailing up Michael's thigh. Shivering slightly at the the smaller boys touch Michael soon melted into it.
"How about you let me take this a step further?" Jeremy whispered seductively, waiting for Michael's consent to continue. As a blushing mess, Michael slowly nodded his head. Was this really happening? His crush of five years actually wanted to hook up with him? Jeremy smirked, leaning foward to press his lips onto Michael's soft ones. For both boys it felt like heaven was crashing down around them as their lips connected, not a single care in the world except the other as their bodies were filled with bliss, love, and lust.
Michael began to feel his pants tightening and Jeremy's length, which had already been hard for the past five minutes, grew even larger. As their lips disconected Michael looked down at Jeremy's crotch, seeing the bulge that was there he had an idea, leaning down he grabbed at Jeremy's pants, slightly tugging to ask for petmission. Jeremy smiled down at Michael, eyes filled with lust and nodded in confirmation. Michael quickly removed Jeremy's jeans and boxers along with them, allowing his hard member to spring out to its full length, it was larger than average but not overly huge, it was perfect.

He bent down and licked the tip, already beginning to leak precum, which created a moan from Jeremy. God he could listen to that sound over and over again. Hoping to create more noises from Jeremy he took the head into his mouth, swirling his warm tongue all around it which created more pleasured moans coming from Jeremy's lips.
"Ah Michael" he cried out as michael started licking and bobbing his head around it, out of instinct Jeremy thrust into Michaels mouth forcing him to gag but not pull away.

Jeremy moved Michael off of him wimpering from the loss of Michaels mouth, but knowing it was for the best.

"What was that for?" Michael said puzzled as to why his (boy?)friend would make him stop after all he seemed to be enjoying himself. Jeremy smirked.

"Off"Jeremy spoke in a comanding tone pointing at michaels pants, blushing furiously he obeyed and pulled his jeans and boxers off, letting his dick spring free, with the fabric no longer being there to restrain it. He reached over to the side table beside his bed to grab a condom and a small botle of lube to hand to Jeremy.

"Want any help?" Michael mutters huskily, holding up the condom to gesture what he means, gazing lustfully at Michael he hurriedly nods, not wanting to wait. With a small smile on his lips Michael rips the packet and fiddles with the condom before placing it on Jeremy's length and rubbing lube onto the now rubber covered dick. Jeremy lets out a small wimper wanting more of Michaels touch.. no, he wants more than Michael's touch, he wants to be inside him.

Rolling Michael over to lay on his stomach Jeremy positions his cock at Michaels entrance rubbing it against it. Michael wimpers softly from the touch.

"Ya ready babe?" Jeremy asked waiting for Michael to give the ok symbol before he starts. He nods quickly.

"Just hurry up"Michael whisper yelled, and at that Jeremy smirked and began to push his length into Michael, wincing in slight pain Michael screwed up his face as he felt Jeremy fully enter him and stay still, it wasnt long until the pain passed and became pleasure.

"You can move now"Michael confirmed, giving the ok sign to start thrusting. Jeremy began of slowly, not wanting to hurt Michael, but to his delight, he heard Michael let out a soft moan, taking that as a sign he began to start thrusting into him a little faster, both of the boys becoming panting and sweaty  messes .

"Gah fuck Jere" Michael cried before cuming all over his chest, Jeremy followed soon after by cuming inside the condom and pulling out. He moved in front of Michael and began to lick the salty cum off the chubby boys chest before plopping down beside him exhausted.

"You know this Just proves even more that you're a furry heere, by you know, fucking a guy wearing a pikachu costume and all"

"Shut up mell".