Prince placed a tender kiss on her forehead. Thank you for this strong woman, Jehovah. 'No, babe, I'm not. I'm sorry this is the way it is. Now I'm convinced I'll have to find a different place for us instead of this location, one with better security. I know how much you like this house.'

'You goof! It isn't this house or location I like so much; it's being here with you. Got it?' she replied, poking him lightly on the nose.

'Got it,' he replied, pulling her in for the kind of kiss that made her brain fog up. Ending the kiss, he finally smiled. 'Babe, you have no idea how thankful I am for your response right now. Not just that, how grateful I am for you.'

'Same here,' she said, pulling him in for another deep kiss. His body responded eagerly to her initiating the kiss. After toying with the idea of bending her over the soundboard, he decided to stick with his original plan. They'd have privacy later. He wanted unhurried time to gain an even more intimate knowledge of her body.

'The security team should be here by now,' he said, opening the studio door and waiting for her to exit, before walking beside her, hand once again in the small of her back. Touching her skin in any way had a grounding effect on him, which he needed. Nothing frustrated him more than the fact that he wasn't free to be himself anywhere except Chanhassen. He knew he couldn't change it, but the reality was something he could never escape. He hated others having any influence in how he lived his life.

Entering the main living area, three burly, tall, African-American men in matching polo shirts, dress pants, and thick soled shoes were standing in place, in a very military style.

'Prince, these are the extra security you ordered,' Hentley said, by way of an introduction.

'Sir, we pride ourselves on being the best in the Caribbean. I hope we can prove that to you today,' said the man standing at the apex of the triangle they had created with their bodies. 'When you are protected by us, you are protected.'

'Good to know. What should we call you?' Prince liked their professional demeanor, and wanted to keep it that way, even on vacation.

'I'm Curtis, and my colleagues are Bradley,' pointing to the gentleman on his right, 'and Tamir,' pointing to the gentleman on his left. The three of them looked comfortably in charge. Sofia could feel the extra testosterone in the room. Prince brings enough on his own...

'I appreciate your quick response, and your discretion. I'll have NDA's available for you to sign momentarily.'

'No need, sir, they're attached to our contract. It's definitely an important part of our job. Most of our employers find ours more comprehensive than the one they use.' Curtis, obviously the leader, handed him a black file folder that he'd been holding in his left hand.

Opening the folder, Prince read through it. 'If I didn't know better, I'd think you had copied mine. This covers everything I require of my employees. It will do.'

'If you'll tell us where we're headed, we'll leave just ahead of you and secure things for your arrival,' Curtis finished. There was an air of alertness among the three men, as if they were weighing possible scenarios already.

'The Phantasea Tropical Botanical Gardens,' Prince replied. 'I've rented it for the day. There is catering arriving in 25 minutes, or close to it.' Turning to Sofia, he twisted his mouth ruefully. 'Sorry to spoil the surprise.'

'It sounds wonderful. Thanks for planning today.' She went on her tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek, briefly. He gave her a tiny frown, then turned to the three men and the driver. 'I guess we're ready, then.'

'All right. Tamir and I will be in the forward car, and Bradley will ride up front with your driver. That should take care of things. All right with you?' He directed the last comment to the driver, who simply nodded his agreement. He turned back to Prince for final confirmation. 'Sir? Will that work for you?'

Under the Elmsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें