Meeting His Friends

I awoke to the sound of my alarm blaring. I was anxious to get to school and see Jonathan, so I quickly turned off my alarm, got up from bed without hesitation, and started to get ready. I ran to my closet and got on a mint green crop top with some overalls and a white snapback and some white and black Adidas shoes. I decided that I wanted to curl my hair, so I did. Then I grabbed my backpack, and my gold tint aviators, and ran out the door. I grabbed a piece of bacon on the way out because I don't like eating a big breakfast in the morning.

I walked out the door and took the elevator to the garage. The elevator dinged as it reached the garage.  I walked to my beautiful 1950s mint green T-bird convertible and got in. (Your probably wondering why a 18 year old girl has such and expensive car. Well, it was a gift from my grandparents. They wanted to give me something special for my first car.) I felt awesome as I pulled out of the driveway and drove to school. I turned on the radio and started listening to some music. After a few minuets, I arrive at school. I get out of the car and behind me a hear a group of guys whistling. I turn around to see who it is. Its a group of those dumb jocks. I have never liked 'The Populars'.  I also see Amber and a jock named Josh, who I assume is her boyfriend, starting at me. I figured this out because the next second she elbowed him in he ribs and starts to lecture him about who knows what. I just laugh and walk into school. I walk in and see Jonathan standing and talking with his friends Corey and River.

"Hey Alex!" Jonathan says to me. "Hey!" I say as I walk up to him and his friends. "You look great today Alex!" Jonathan says. "Oh, thanks." I say blushing and smiling widely. "Oh these are my friends, Corey Haim and River Phoenix." "Hey" they say in unison with big smiles. "Hi! Jonathan has told me good things about you both." I say "Oh good." They say. We stand there talking for a few minuets. "I'm going to go get some water." I say as I feel thirsty all of a sudden. As I walked away I could see that River and Corey started talking and pointing at me.

"Dude, she's hot! Is she single?" Corey asked Jonathan. "Yeah man, I'd like a piece of that." said River. "Umm, for the record, she is single and I like her, so back off! Both of you!" Jonathan scolded. "Ok ok! Geez!" They both said. I walked back over. "What'd I miss?" I asked cheerfully. "Oh nothing." Jonathan said with sarcasm in his voice. "Shall we go to class m'lady?" Jonathan asked me with a British accent and sticking his arm out for me to hold. "We shall good sir." I returned the accent and linked our arms together. "Bye Corey. Bye River. It was nice to meet you both!" I said as Jonathan and I walked to class. "They seem really nice." I said to Jonathan, keeping our arms linked. "Yeah, they get better once you know them for longer." He said back to me. "Cool. I'm sure I'll get used to them." "Yeah. Oh... so I was wondering if after school you want to hang out? And I can show you around our neighborhood and all the good places to eat and hang out." Jonathan asks me as we walk into the Bio room. "That sounds great! Thank you!" I say excitedly. "Awesome! I'll pick you up at 4." "Ok, sounds great!" I made sure he had my address and then the teacher came in and class started.