1. crying for one another

Start from the beginning

On the other side pragya walks along the road by lost on abhi's thought... Because of it she didn't noticed the car Who tries hit her.... Abhi puts the sudden break....

Pragya falls on the flore

Pragya falls on the flore.... Abhi comes outside of the car to see the girl who hits by his car...

Abhi: helps that girl to stand and says I am really sorry mam... I didn't do it intensely.. Before he could complete that girl shouts as you're abhi the rockstar na... Abhi nods...

That girl: oh my god I can't believe this... Abhi the rockstar standing before me... Its real only na saying this she pinched herself and shout yes its real only.... Sir I am a big fan of you....

Abhi: first you're alright na... And I am extremely sorry....

That girl: its ok sir... Because of it I get a chance to see you na... I am completely alright... Abhi smiles... That girl says sir can you please give me autograph... Abhi nods and gives his autograph... Then he leaves...

On the other side, who hits pragya comes outside and helps her... Its tanu's parents but pragya didn't know about this...

Tanu's mom: are you alright na pragya

Tanu's mom: are you alright na pragya... Pragya nods then only she remembers them on the day of holi function abhi introduced them as a producers...

 Pragya nods then only she remembers them on the day of holi function abhi introduced them as a producers

She greets them...

Tanu's dad: all are fine na pragya in abhi's home... What dadi said about abhi and tanu's marriage... Pragya gets shocks and asks what...

Tanu's mom: did you forgot it pragya on the day of holi we comes there na to speak about their marriage... Abhi said you also agreed with them... Soon you two get divorce... After that he will marry tanu...
Hearing this pragya feels someone stabs her heart... Her eyes are filled with tears and thinks he didn't even considered me as his wife if not he will share this news with me... He thinks to move on with tanu but why he introduced them to me as his producers... Tanu's mom shake her and asks you don't have any problem with this na pragya... Pragya wipes her tears and says no aunty.... I am sorry I am in other thoughts that's why I didn't remember...
Tanu's mom: its ok beta.. You can call me as mom because like tanu you also my daughter only... Pragya nods and after greeting them she leaves... She feels like her life has ended...

In mehra mansion, abhi enters his room...
In room pragya arranging books in her self by sitting there...

Abhi goes near her by saying I am sorry pragya

Abhi goes near her by saying I am sorry pragya... Before he could say further she disappeared... Abhi then only understands its his illusion... He turns towards small mandri in his room there he sees pragya doing pooja before he could reach there again she disappeared.... Abhi sees pragya everywhere whenever he turns.... He don't know why he misses her this much... His eyes also moist without knowing the reason...

Purab enters

Purab enters... This story ends hear...