The Confession

Ivor's POV
Later in the day.. I grabbed the Atlas and The enchanted flint and steel, making sure no o- "Ivor! Where are you going!?" Jesse asked I pulled out the rose and stuck it back in my pocket.. "OOOO" Jesse did "JESSE I SWEAR TO NOTCH I'LL KILL YOU!" I said with a raised voice then everyone came by.. "What's going on?" Axel asked "Ivor's c- mmph!" Jesse mumbled as I covered his mouth. "What?" Axel asked, then Jesse took my hands and took them off his mouth "Ivor's (oh notch, I'm so done for! What do i do?) crushing (I CAN'T FIGURE ANYTHING OUT!) on (OH NOTCH NO) Harper." That's when I felt myself get hot on the face "Oooooooo" They all did but F!Jesse I think she understands.. I thought, "Ivor! When are you and Harper getting married?" Axel teased "AXEL I SWEAR TO NOTCH I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!" I said with a raised voice, that's when I went to go see Harper. When i got there. She Is so beautiful! I thought "I heard that. Who you talking about?" Some peasant guy asked "..." I was silent before I went to Harper.. "umm.. Hi Harper.." I said. Blushing. "Hi Ivor!" She said, smiling at me "um.. I have something to confess.." I said "Yes?" Harper asked "I- I Love you!" I said, blushing, I could see her blushing too, that's when I gave her the rose.. then she said "Ivor.. I- I love you too!" as she Kissed me........... On the lip. Of course Townspeople came to watch.. then I closed my eyes, not aware of what was around me anymore.