Chapter 1

Max' P.O.V  

 It's been what three weeks? I lost count ever since my brother created the out break he kept me in a cell experimenting on me but after I heard Ross meeting with a person who I found out to be a male cannibal and has a hatred towards a group he had asked Ross to work something for to help him capture the group I guess Ross has the same hatred as well I don't know what the man had asked Ross cause I was asleep of what Ross gave me before he had his meeting. I was leaning against the wall for support trying my best to stay awake in case Ross comes down here and shock me wake or worst.

 I never talked to him after he went insane. I was wide awake as I heard yelling of multiple of people and Ross  and a gun shot with a body falling to the ground I went to a corner and curled up into a ball as the group walked around upstairs, "Ak, Sky,and Shark go check downstairs for anything yell if anything is wrong." A voice said followed by three okays I started to panic but I kept still hoping they don't see me if they do they might kill me. I heard the footsteps get closer and closer.

As I looked a little bit pasted my arm that was covering my eyes "What the-Shark, Sky look at this." A man with a mask said motioning to me I didn't look at them as more steps came.

One yelled "WHAT THE HECK WHY-" he was stop by a man holding a AK-47 covered his mouth as more footsteps where heard.

 "What's wro-" The man who gave orders from before stop as he looked at me I heard the cell door open I looked up fully and regretting it cause the leader of the group was walking towards me I try to move back but my back hit the wall please no don't get near me thinking he would hear me. He saw I was worried of him getting near me he stop and sat on one knee, "It's ok I'm not going to hurt you or my group did Ross do anything to you while you were in here?" He asked I nodded he sighed he walked over with a hand out for me to take I decline it by getting up myself not going to show him I'm weak pshh I'm no weak just caught off guard when Ross created the first walker.

   I walk out of the cell upstairs and saw Ross on the floor bleeding I bent down and closed his eyes and mouth 'goodbye brother even though you was far gone than the brother I used to know' I did a little sigh I got up with everyone standing behind me.

      I tilted my head a little in confusion of why they had shocked faces, "Why do you still care about him he experimented on you?" The man with sunglasses asked as my blood started to boil.

 "I care about him cause he used to be FAMILY you BASTARD!" I said with anger in my voice they looked stunned at the fact he was family and he would experimented on me. 

"W-who is he to you" he asked again I sighed.

 "He used to be a loving twin brother but he snapped when he couldn't take all of voices in his head." I said with more anger in my voice at the last part. I turned around and asked, "did you shot in the head yet?" There was a long pause.

 "No why?" I smirked happly.

  "Good he deserves to suffer in something worst than death." I said darkly which I knew I scared some of the group but didn't what to show it which made my smirk grew I got up and let out my anger of him until I was satisfied with my anger it was my worst problem besides my sarcasticness, scariness, and sometimes act insane but not as much. I walked out the door past the group into the woods but before I grabbed the largest knife Ross had in his lab I heard people run up to me I stop as they ran in front of me it was the guy with the mask and the guy holding a AK-47.

 "Why don't you join us? We have food, water and shelter." The masked man said. Should I go with them? They could kill me when they wanted to but they would have done it on the spot in the cell and I don't know how long I would be able to find food again I sighed in defeat I hate working in big groups but it will have to do.

 "Lead the way." I said they smiled I notice a walker behind them and they haven't saw it I pushed them out of the way and ran towards the walker I charged at the walker and spun with the blade slashing it's neck spilling out blackish red blood then stabbed it in the head with my knife. I turned around to see two shocked faces.

 "What tell me you haven't saw a person do that?" I asked they shook their heads no I rolled my eyes and the rest of the group cached up with us and Nick started to lead the way to CDC as one of meetings the man and Ross I know this is the group they hate so much and as we continue farther into the woods I felt someone watching us but I ignore it.

Red's P.O.V 

  I was going to Ross' lab with my guards when we heard yelling and a gun fire I stop my men and waited of what will happen next a minute later we heard yelling again then it stopped strange it came from Ross' lab I continue walking and we reached the building to find it trashed and a bleeding Ross of the floor beat up I went to check for a pulse and got one but faint. "You two take Ross and treat him. He's still alive and be careful I still need." I ordered them did what was told I followed them out and stop when I saw CDC group and a girl with one of Ross' favorite knife and gendered haired (you can change the hair color if you want) with a little human and walker blood on her I guess she is the one who beaten up Ross good to know that she hates him interesting I wonder where she has been I haven't seen her in CDC maybe over looked her?...No I've been in CDC to know she wasn't part of it until now can't wait to meet her she look kinda..cute? No what am I saying I sighed and walked with the main group of my men who stayed behind to get supplies of what's left of it anyway. And have to ask Ross about her maybe he has some information on her it could be on of his experiments but wouldn't I know about it?I'll have to wait until Ross is awake.

Jin's P.O.V 

I was working on a cure for the virus with Professor X til Nick and the rest get back soon enough them did with another person with a big knife and gender hair I walked up to them and asked "Hey guys found Ross yet and who is this?" Looking at Nick then the girl she look kinda like Ross that's scares me a little the was a silents until she spoke up.

 "It's Max and I was an experiment of Ross from the start and he was my twin brother I know every plan he was going to do every chemical and know that he wasn't working alone he was ask to make something for a man not to long ago I was his partner making a medicine to cure all disease that can lead to death until Ross could handle the voices and he snapped and created the first walker and was caught off guard when he knocked me out that is how he manage to get me in a cell." She explained my eyes went wide Ross didn't say he had twin sister back when we use to work together and Ross didn't tell her about me either how could he do that to his own twin sister.

     "Do you mind if we do some tests on you to see what Ross did?" I asked worried about her safety and are own she nodded I motion her to follow me into the lab where me and Professor X do the tests.

Once I got in with Max I went over to Professor X and explain everything what Max told me to him he had the same face as me and he agreed to do some tests on her we turn saw Max look at Barney confused and examined Barney and she saw something cause she went over the fence to get his crossbow we saw Barney walked over to her as she was still looking at the crossbow ignoring the walker and us "MAX!" I yelled and ran after her....