Chapter Nine

Beginne am Anfang

"Why did you do that you lunatic," Nova said shaking his head as he rested his hands on Julian's chest gently.

"I felt like doing something you wouldn't expect me to," Julian answered with a shrug of his shoulders. "Besides I'm excited about tomorrow."

"How come?," Nova asked raising his eyebrow.

Julian took his hand and laces his fingers through Nova's, starting to walk towards the exit because he heard Mark call for them to go. He continued as they walked together, "we get a break tomorrow so I'm going to take you out to see all the sights."

Now Nova felt excited, this was his first time out of the country and he was going to spend it with his now boyfriend.

Once they got near the door Mark turned back to give Julian a look.

Sighing, Julian reluctantly let go of Nova's hand. "I'm sorry," he murmured to Nova. Julian hated this, but knew this was the only way they could be together.

Nova gave him a small smile murmuring softly, "it's okay Julian."

The two followed Mark towards the black car, getting into it and sitting down next to each other.

Julian immediately took Nova's hand back in his lifting it to his lips and kissing the back of it softly, winking at Nova who's cheek turned bright red.

"God I hate you," he said huffing softly as he squeezed Julian's hand.

Julian smirked and hummed rubbing his thumb over the back of the other boys hand. "I know you don't."

"Where are we going tomorrow?," Nova asked trying not to let his heart go crazy at the feeling of his hand in Julian's.

The singer smiled innocently at him and said, "just make sure to bring your camera."

Nova whined softly, "why can't you tell me?"

"It's your first time here, I want it to be a surprise," Julian said pouting back at him.

He sighed and nodded his head glumly. "Okay, okay."

Julian chuckled softly and leaned over kissing his cheek gently. "Don't worry lovely, you'll love it."

Nova's whole face turned red at the nick name and this just made Julian laughed and hug him to his side. "Shut up, shut up," Nova mumbled over and over trying to push away from him.

Mark just watched the couple with a smile on his face. He had definitely made the right decision in this situation. Mark saw how much happier Julian looked with Nova and it made him really consider talking to the higher ups about letting Julian go public with this.

If it made the boy happier then what was wrong with that?

As Nova went to take off his glasses and get ready to lay down on the couch he heard Julian call out to him.

"Do you think it would be okay if we slept in the same bed tonight?"

Nova looked up startled at the sight of the other boy leaning in the doorway of the bedroom, his arms crossed over his chest casually.

He swallowed and gave a nervous smile, "I don't mind." "Do you?"

Julian did feel nervous about sharing the bed with Nova, but he felt bad for making him sleep on the couch all the time. Even though it was always a very comfy couch. Really he just wanted to hold Nova while he slept.

"Of course not, I wouldn't ask if I did mind," Julian asked raising an eyebrow.

Nova let out a soft chuckle nodding his head. "Guess that's true," he walked towards Julian who gave him a tender smile.