Agot: don't flatter yourself Albert. That was because i skipped my breakfast just to be here on time with my meeting with Mr. Martinez and that has nothing to do with you. Now where is he?

Albert: you've changed.

Agot: of course i've changed! I am not the naive woman of before na pwede mong paglaruan.

Albert: oh really? As far as i could remember you are a very mercenary woman. Using innocence to lure me so you could get your greedy hands on my money.

Agot: hindi ako nagpunta dito para pag usapan ang nakaraan. I didn't even dream of seeing you again, so better tell me where Mr. Martinez is so i can have my meeting and be done with it.

Albert: so eager to work for me sweetheart?

Agot: i am not your sweetheart and i will never work for you ever and i don't ever want to see you again.

Albert: never is too long my dear. You might be disappointed. (Gesture for agot to sit down in front of his table) have a sit and we might as well start this meeting. Do you want something?coffee maybe?

Agot: pwede ba Albert wag na tayo maglokohan.

Albert: sit down agot. I am your Mr. Martinez.

Agot: no! You're Albert Martinez.

Albert: your highness Alberto Pineda Muhlach Martinez at your service. 

Agot: you lied to me.

Albert: it was not a lie. I just omitted some of my names. I don't have much time on my hands right now para ilaan sa pakikipagchikahan sayo ng walang kwentang bagay.--

Agot: i can't possibly work with you!

Albert: and why is that?

Agot: we have a past! Surely you don't want to work with me.

Albert: a past? I can't remember any past between us ms. Isidro. 

Agot: ayokong makipagtrabaho sa'yo. Maghanap ka ng ibang pwede mag organize ng party mo, (walk towards the door)

Albert: walk out of that door and you will be ruined.

Agot: (lingon kay Albert) and his highness is reduced to blackmail.

Albert: I am not blackmailing you. And do you believe i would hire someone like you if i have a choice? I don't want to associate myself with a deceitful person. If not for your good reputation in organizing events you are not here.

Agot: uulitin ko hindi ako makikipagtrabaho sayo!