Chapter 11 (sample)

I arrived thirty minutes early to guarantee I'd be the first at the restaurant. I wore all red for that was the color of a seductress and that's exactly what I planned to do, seduce. I wanted to be in control tonight. It wasn't long before Joshua arrived. Judging by his appearance, he didn't come for negotiations, he was always sexy, but tonight, he was gorgeous.

"I see my tie mirrors your chosen color for the evening." He adjusted his tie as he sat.

"The color of passion is always complimentary." I picked up the menu and pretended to read; I was slightly nervous now that he was in my presence.

"That bull vibe is still surprising; telepathy I think is the most intense interaction with another being," he stated while grabbing his menu as well. The waiter came over and asked if we were ready to order. Joshua ordered for us both. "I'll have the Chicken Scaloppini, and the lady will have the Lobster Ravioli Alla Vodka."

"You know what I like," I flirted as the waiter took our menus.

Joshua leaned in. "I know you quite well, what you like, what you want, and what you need."

"Is that so? Well educate me, what do I want?" I played into his words.

"I know you want to be pursued, you love being chased, and you're only captured when you allow." He smiled as I smirked at his comment.

"You're so beautiful, Twyla. I can admit that these past few months have troubled me immensely," he confessed.

"We were beautiful together; I've missed you too." I folded my hands in my lap to keep from fidgeting with my napkin.

"I need you. Just to have the heat of your skin against me would set me on cloud nine. There's a yearning sensation burning deep beneath my skin and it feels good. Maybe it's the adrenaline pumping from anticipation, but I know my body calls on you." I could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"If it's calling, then I must answer. How can I help you, sir?"

"Help me by commanding and demanding your desires." He sat back, and a devilish grin crept across his handsome face.

"Sounds to me like you're seeking discipline, sir. Too much of it, and you may find yourself in a place you'd rather not be, but if the mix of control and lust is just right, it's like candy. So sweet that it can rot your teeth, but that doesn't keep you from licking the wrapper, now does it?" Now I was the one who wore a grin.

"I want to lick that wrapper." Joshua slid his hand under the table and caressed my knee. He sought confirmation to proceed, and I obliged by uncrossing my ankles, slightly spreading my legs. His hand traveled up my thigh and grazed Twink's lips.

Sitting back, he whispered, "I'm hungry." Grabbing my clutch, I got up from the table.

"My place," were the only words he needed to hear, and we were both headed towards the exit. As he followed, I envisioned the satisfaction we'd both be gaining tonight. I'd get to work out my frustrations while giving him what he never received before, domination.

Thank you for reading!

Seduction of a Savage is Available on Amazon (ebook/paperback) 

https://www.amazon.com/Seduction-Savage-Sunni-Nykohl-ebook/dp/B075VJQPN4/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Please like my fan page!

https://www.facebook.com/Sunninykohl1/

Follow me on IG