Fred the Fisherman

@StopLookingAtMe and I wrote this together for no apparent reason. Enjoy :)

“Alright love I’m off to work.”

Fred kissed his wife goodbye and walked out the door dressed in his bright yellow fisherman’s outfit. He waved 2 year old daughter, Jered, and set off down to the shore to meet the rest of his crew.

“Ok lads, we have 2 weeks at sea, have we got all the supplies?”

“Yes Fred, we’ve been through the inventory twice already, let’s get a move on!”

Fred nodded, and with a final glance towards his house, stepped onto the boat, followed by his crew.

“Did somebody check the weather chart before we came?”

“Yep, we have got bright sunshine for the next 2 weeks, we’ll be fine mate. I’ll go start the engine.

The engine roared into life and they set off, waving to the crowd that had gathered at the shore

After a while of boating, the sea decided that it didn’t like them anymore, so it started to be rude. It shouted rude names at them, like ‘Buttface’, and danced around them manically. As a finale to its dance number, it decided to sacrifice the fishermen to the God Poseidon. The fishermen were confused why the sea hated them, and tried to save themselves by reasoning with the sea. The sea said no, and fed them to the sharks, whales and mermaids.

The end.