"Like I was saying that night when she hugged me I truly felt she didn't want to let me go, it was like I was his prisoner embraced by her, feeling her warmth, breathing her in...then she looked at me and."
Arnold breathed again slowly.
"I could see her love through her blue eyes, it was so deep like the ocean, I couldn't see the end...I was lost in her heart."

Gerald was standing with his mouth open.
"Mmm....mmm.mmm. You two need your own movie, brother."

"Oh man what time is it." Asked Arnold seeing his cell.
"I got to go... " Said Arnold has he run away.
"Yeah, yeah,  just go I guess." Said Gerald to himself since Arnold was gone all ready.

Back at the dance theatre studio, Helga kept looking at the audience to see if her mother had arrived, instead she saw Andrew arriving with his little sister, awwww she's so adorable Helga thought.

The dance presentation started first it was the group dance which Helga was not part off and then the solos, Helga's performance was the last one. It was almost her turn and her mother still had not arrived.

Helga was wearing her hair down with a headband full of diamonds, sparkling shadows on her eyes and pink lipstick, her outfit was a dark silky dress with a surprise outfit underneath.

She breathed, "My performance is next." She told herself. The stage was dark with the curtains down, she took her place on the stage.

Arnold arrived just barely before Helga's performance started, the audience seating area was dark so the dancers couldn't see the audience.  Arnold sat in the middle to get a better view at Helga, he got his cell ready to record.

The song started playing.. Helga begin dancing beautifully ...

You with the sad eyes, Don't be discouraged

Oh I realize, Its hard to take courage

In a world full of people, You can lose sight of it all

And the darkness inside you, Can make you feel so small.

Show me a smile then, Don't be unhappy, can't remember...

When I last saw you laughing, If this world makes you crazy...

And you've taken all you can bear, You call me up...

Because you know I'll be there...

The stage got dark for a second and Helga change outfits fast by removing the black dress. As the music continue the stage was lighten again and now Helga was wearing a pastel pink silky short dress with sparkles and a soft colors on her see through tu tu. She look like a fairy princess dancing.

As Helga dance, she jump and twirl her tu tu soft fabric moved beautiful with her body movement.

and I'll see your true colors

Shining through, I see your true colors

And that's why I love you...

So don't be afraid to let them show ,Your true colors...

True colors are beautiful, Like a rainbow, oh like a rainbow.

I see your true colors, And that's why I love you

So don't be afraid to let them show, Your true colors...

True colors are beautiful, Like a rainbow.

At the end of the song everyone stood up and started applauding, Helga made a courtsey giving thank you to the audience and the curtains dropped.

Arnold was amazed by Helga's dancing, his heart speed up during her performance, as  he saw her dance a side of her was revealed that he had never seen before, she looked beautiful, enchanting and breathtaking...just like her kiss. He recorded the entire dance, for his eyes alone to see and remember Her.

When the light turned on at the audience, Arnold saw Andrew with a little girl and she was holding a bouquet of flowers. What is he doing here? Did Helga invited Andrew? And why did she invite him?  All those questions pop in his mind, Arnold wanted to congratulate Helga for her beautiful performance, he wanted to embraced her and tell her how much he loved her... but Helga didn't know he was there and since she didn't invite him, she was going to get mad if she finds out Arnold was there and recording her.  With a heavy heart he decided to walk out quietly.

Helga when backstage, she couldnt believe how much applauses she had received,  she never imagine she was going to get this much appraised for her dance performance. She wonder if her mom was able to arrive on time to see her dance, she had seen Andrew seating at the front of the audience with his little sister.

After the presentation was over the family members and friends were able to meet the dancers to give them gifts for their performances and take pictures. Andrew and his little sister found Helga and gave her the bouquet of flowers.

"This are for you princess" said Andrew's little sister. Helga grabbed the flowers, "Thank you very much, what's your name" Helga asked the little girl. "I'm Olivia but my brother calls me pumking, you look pretty, I want a dress like that." replied Olivia, Helga and Andrew laughed. "Wow you were amazing Helga, congratulations" said Andrew a bit shy. "Thank you Andrew and thank you Olivia for being here tonight, you know it was very difficult for me to dance knowing that you were watching."

"Why?" asked Andrew

"Its just that I don't like people knowing that I dance that's all." said Helga blushing.

"Well you shouldn't hide a special side of yourself, for what other people may think." said Andrew.

Helga was touched by Andrew's words, "You're right champ, thank you again for coming."
"Here let's take a picture together"
Andrew hold his phone up and took a photo of the three of them.
"Andrew you didn't record me dancing, right."
"No I didn't why I'm not allow to?" Asked Andrew
"No you can, it's just that I would feel so embarrassed if you recorded my performance."
"Awww Helga don't say that, you are very special, talented and beautiful."
"Okay stop right there champ, you don't want to see my tender side." Said Helga smiling.
"Do you have a ride home Helga? If not my father is going to pick us up in a minute, we can drop you home." Asked Andrew
"Thanks champ but my mom will be here soon." Helga lie.
"Okay Helga well you were amazing and congratulations again, we have to go... so I'll see you tomorrow in school."
"Sure think champ and you too Olivia thank you for coming."
"Helga can you now give my brother a kiss for giving you flowers." Asked Olivia
"Pumpkin! Don't pay attention Helga, we have to go.." Said Andrew while blushing
"Please..... " begged the little girl.
"Wait Andrew!.... sure Olivia for you."
Helga got closed to Andrew and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Andrew blushed ... "Happy pumpkin..." Andrew smiled "Till tomorrow Helga."

Author Notes:
Pumpkin is so adorable... and at least Andrew got a kiss.. well on the cheek. So what do you think about Helga's dance performance. The song is "True colors" film version from one of my favorites movie soundtrack "Trolls" sung by Justin Timberlands and Anna Kendrick.
Poor Arnold I felt so bad for writing that scene. But it will get better I promised.

I drew Helga dancing. You can see more of my drawings in my Instagram or DeviantArt page
Samypama/ samy1222