Chapter 2

I slowly wake up the next morning looking  at the alarm clock, on my bedside table, six-thirty in the morning the box like numbers read.
  The smell of coffee wafts through the air as I sit up. I throw the blankets off of me and turn, setting my feet on the cold linolium floor. I pad to the door in my clothes from the previous day. I open the door an peak out.
  Lucas is standing in my kitchen. I open the door an stomp to the kitchen. I grab an old ceramic coffee cup and pour some coffee, taking a sip smiling at the bitter taste.
I glance at Lucas,"Bikers aren't welcome in my damn apartment.When I am asleep" I state
Lucas rolls his eyes,"I hear you're  looking for work right now. I need someone to book all the appintments at the shop, clean up sometimes, nothing big."
I bite my lip.I was inbetween jobs an need the money."When do I start? "
He smirk,"Today, noon to midnight. So,get yourself some sleep. Pays by the hour, $10.50 plus any tips your given."
I nodd my head an pour the rest of my cup down the sink. I walk to the bathroom an yell,"See yourself out. I'm getting a shower. I have errands to run before noon."
I take a quick five minute  shower. My bathroom was old and it was impossible to make it look half way decent with the pealing wallpaper and the scratched up floor, not mentioning the chipped counters.
  I wrap a towel around me and walk to my  closet,a small three my three square in the wall with a door keeping from public eyes in my room.
  What does a receptionest at a tattoo parlor wear? I don't even have a tattoo. I was afraid of the pain, and the commitment of having something on my body forever.
  I decide on a black sweater with a tank top underneath with a pair of blue jeans.
I leave my apartment shortly after getting dressed,slipping on a jacket and grabbing my bag before stepping out the door.
  I get into my old car. I had to visit Mr. Black. It has became second nature to me. His nursing home was a twenty minute drive from my apartment. It was on the nice side of town.
  I quickly get out of my car and  grab my bag from the back seat  walking into the nursing home. I smile at the nurse at the front desk. I sign in an walk to room 15, grabbing the cotton candy container out of my bag. Mr. Black loved it. I buy cotton candy in bulk containers. I bring a small container an refill it.
  I walk to his bed. He smiles when he sees the container. I hand it to him.
"How did you know? This is my favorite. Thank you, ma'am."
I smile an look at him,"Lucky guess, do you need anything?" I ask while he puts some cotton candy in his mouth.
"Will you....Joey?" I look in the door way an see Joe there," Is that you. No, Joey is much younger. You look like my older brother though. The one killed in Nam, Adam."
Joey steps into the room, I grab the container from yesterday, sneaking  it into my bag.
  I set the bag on my back, walking towards the door to leave the room I hear Joey plead," Laura, come back, please." I stop an turn around, smiling .
"Yes? Do you need something?" I ask politely
"Will you stay here with me?" He pleads. His eyes look glassy from unshed tears. I walk to wear he is standing
  He glances at his father that has forgotten who he was. That had no idea that the man that stood beside his bed was the son he loved so dearly.
  Joey sits down in a chair by the bed, I lightly run my fingers through his hair. He quietly talks to his father about random subjects.
I zone out until I hear my name being called,"Laura, its almost time for you to be at work."
  I smile an move away from him. He stands up. I walk out the door an hear his boots behind me, echoing in the quiet hall, a few seconds later. I quickly sign out an walk to my car. I slide into my car. The door is ripped open. "Going somewhere, Baby doll?" He ask leaning down into my car.
"You told me I had to get to work. Now,Mr. Black, please allow me to go to work."
He leans into my car, pressing his lips against my neck. I turn my head.  He captures my lips. I lightly moan. He kisses me harder. I bite his lip an he growls.     I smile wrapping my arm around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He presses back an my back is against the shifter.
I moan as his hands moves up my side. I wrap my legs around his waist. I pull him as close as I could.
I then remember where we are. I push him back. He looks at me confused. "We are in a nursing home parking lot in broad daylights. We are not hormonal teenagers." I hiss.
He looks down at me an removes his hands from my hips.  He pecks me on the lips," See you at the shop, Baby doll." He pulls back and walks away.
I watch him for a moment then drive away towards the shop, it's five minutes away from my house an it 11:30. I would have just enough time to get to work.

I walk into the shop. The artist stop an look at me for a moment before they continue with there business. I walk to the counter where Lucas is he smiles at me.
"Hey, buttercup, just make a schedule in excel. All the artist have access to it. They can switch if they don't like who they got. They note that in there. Any qustions just yell."
  I nodd my head. I begin to make a spreed sheet. There is already a list of names of the tattoo artist. I scan down the list seeing Reaper. I shrug an begin to organize the appointments that had already been rung in, until calls to book tattoo sesions begin to take most of my time.
The weekend is quickly booked. I try getting a idea of the type of tattoo the person wants an add that into the spread.
About two o' clock it starts to get warm in the shop. I take off my sweater glad that I wore a tank top. They had the hear in the shop turned on high to fight the dropping temperature outside
I hear a whistle," We should call her Cheeta." I look at a tattoo artist by the name of Mark questionably."All dem mark an your neck."
I walk over to Reapers station,who isn't suppposed to be here for a hour.
  I blush when I see all the marks on my collar an neck. I didn't feel him leave them.
   I hear a customer come into the shop, telling him to give me a minute. I pull the sweater back over my head.
  Joey comes into the reflectiom of the mirror with me. I see his light brown eyes looking back at me. He takes the hem of my sweater in his hands, pulling me back against him. I see him smirk when my body shivers at his touch, then my sweater over my head, out of my reach.  
  I go to reach for it an he throws it on top of a high shelf.He leans down an whispers in my ear, "I like seeing my marks on you." He pecks my lips walking away to his station.
I walk back to the counter. Joey's appointment should be here in about fifteen minutes. I take the money from the customers leaving,  adding the amount of money into the spread. This way Lucas can easily keep books.
When Joe's appointment came in it was  female in her mid thirtys, her name was Milly. I smile as she adjusted her tight low cut shirt to show even more clevage. She signs the waivers and sways her hips, moving to Joey.
  Her mini skirt rides up as she sits in the chair. Joey talks to her for a moment an she pointed at a spot close to her groin.
Joey shakes his head beginning to work. "Milly is one of the gang's groupie. The new ones go after her, everyone else is afraid to touch her just in case she has anything." Lucas says as he walks behind the counter.
It was going on seven when Joe finished her tattoo. He stood an stretched. His shirt came up slightly an you could see the "v" of his body.
He looked at me an smiled, he knew what I was doing. Milly stands up an carefully walked over to me. She handed two hundred an fifty dollars. I took the money an gave her a receipt. I begain to log everything into the computer when arms wraps themselves around my waist.
"So, when is my next appointment, Babydoll?" He ask while setting his head on my shoulder. I scroll to where his next appointment, he had about an hour. "Have you ate dinner yet?"
I continue to work ignoring him, then he lickes my neck," I expect an answer, young lady."
I shiver," No, Lucas says my break is at nine."
He kisses my neck," I'll be back then."
I shake my head an continue to work. I hear him walk out the shop door. It's quiet for a little while. There was small conversations going on between artist and customer sometimes.
  It wasn't until I started to sweep that someone spoke directly to me.
"Hey, Sweetness, how you got that boy pussy whipped?" it comes from one of the artist an I ignore him.
"Hey,bitch, I asked you a damn question." He decides to say. I twist around faceimg the artist known as Klean. "First of all, My name is Laura an if you want my attention you will call me so or you will not get a answer out of me. Second, I have no one pussy whipped.I will ask you to refrain from using such language with me or you will force me to become a ,as you call it, bitch."
I hear a lot of oohh, Klean nods his head an goes back to work. I turn back around and continue to sweep.
Twenty minutes later Joey comes in holding three bags of food. He sits behind the counter on a bar stoll. He hands me a bag an I smile at him giving him my thanks. I set the bag to the side of the computer. I greet a customer an take a payment.
When both customers leave I feel Joey slap my ass. I turn around quickly."What do you need?" I ask sharply.
He points to my bag,"Eat." is all he says before taking a bite of his burger.
  I roll my eyes continuing to work," My lunch break is at nine."
I feel him wrap his arms around my waist, I was pulled into his lap. I struggle to get up. "Eat like a good girl or get spanked like a bad girl." He whispers. I feel myself getting wet.
I push myself off of him, needing the upper hand. "I will eat when it is my break in a couple of hours until then, your appointment should be arriving soon so get ready, Mr. Black."
I see him glaring at me, he slowly stands up an walks away. I know the Mr. Black comment really aggravates him.

Edited: May 16, 2018
If you find any more mistakes please let me know in the comments