Why is this happening

Jade's Pov:
Of course I went on my bed and checked my phone for like the millionth time and I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hi loser
Jade: Who is this
Unknown: U will have to figure that out
Jade: Who are u
Unknown: Bye loser

I didn't know who that was so I asked Bre (a.k.a. Breanna) and she didn't know but she said that she will beat them up to death if Bre figures out who sended me that text. Then I turned off my phone and went to bed.

Next Morning:
I woke up and started thinking about the unknown texts I got. I started thinking what will that person do to me. I didn't do anything wrong to that person. After that I went and got ready and went to my car I also bought my Starbucks and drove to set. I said good morning to the cast but I didn't say good morning to Rico because I already know that Jada is there and I didn't want to cause any trouble with them. So I got ready and went to set with Bre and Lance. We quickly went through our lines and started filming but of course Jada is watching Rico. And it bothers me a lot.

Ricardo's Pov:

So I went on set and saw that Jade was saying good morning to the cast except for me. But of course Jada is with me. Can I ever go to set alone without my girlfriend watching me or preventing me from the cast. Anyways I got ready and went on set with Jada and went over my lines real quick. I can tell that something is bothering Jade but I don't know what it is.

After that it was lunch and Jada had to go somewhere "thank god". I went and bought lunch and noticed that everybody is eating lunch outside except for Jade. I also noticed that she bought her lunch and went straight to her trailer.

I started following her and she closed the door and locked it before I could knock on the door.

Rico: *knock knock*
Jade: Who is it?
Rico: It's me Rico
Jade: Hold on
Jade: *opens the door*
Rico: Hey
Jade: Hi come in
Rico: *i walk in* so u haven't been acting like yourself lately
Jade : it's nothing
Rico: you sure
Jade: ya
Rico: so imma eat lunch outside u wanna come
Jade: nah I'm ok
Rico: ok *leaves the trailer*

Jade's Pov:
After Rico left I got another text from an unknown

Unknown: Hi loser
Jade: how did u get my number in the first place
Unknown: why don't u ask ur boyfriend
Jade: I don't have a boyfriend
Unknown: u sure
Jade: I don't have a boyfriend
Unknown: u sure it's not Ricardo
Jade: no he has a girlfriend and what do u mean
Unknown: Bye loser

"Well that was weird. Is the unknown person spying on me? Should I tell Rico? No, I won't tell Rico. I'm just gonna ask Bre". I asked Bre and she said.

Bre: Who is this person? Why don't u ask Rico
Jade: He will FREAK OUT I mean literely
Bre: u should ask him
Jade: I'll try
----------------------------------------------
Word count: 559

Did Jade ask Rico? U will have to wait until the next chapter.
                                    -Emron