The bubbler-Part 1

Scene:Marinette's room,Marinette is sleeping and then is woke up by her cell phone.
Chloé:Why are we watching Maritrash?
Marinette rolls eyes.
Marinette:(wakes up) Huh? Happy birthday - - ow!(She jumps down the stairs and hits something.) Happy birthday! (She gets on her computer and pulls up pictures of Adrien.) Ah! Happy birthday,Adrien.(Makes kissing noises towards the screen.)
Adrien:Well that explains the stuttering.
You have a crush on me, Marinette?
Alya:Geez,what do you think?

Scene:Adrien's bathroom.Adrien is brushing his teeth.
Plagg:Happy birthday,Adrien!(Brings a piece of Camembert cheese wrapped with a red bow.)
Adrien:(disgusted) Ugh,Plagg! Get that filthy piece of Camembert out of my face! (Plugs his nose)
Plagg: Huh? (Eats the cheese) Mmm.
Nino:So much for that gift.Rolls eyes

Scene:Dupain-Cheng House.Marinette is walking down the stairs with a gift in her hands while her mom is in the kitchen drinking something.
Sabine:Marinette,don't forget to clean your room after school today.
Marinette:Mom!It's Friday, and I'm already doing something with Alya.
Sabine:Fine,I'll go ahead and clean it,but don't blame me if I come across any of your private stuff,like your e-mails,your diary - -
Marinette:(makes a nervous face)
Okay!I'll do it,I'll do it.(She goes up to her,gives her a kiss, and starts to leave.)
Alix:That's one way to get kids to clean their room.
Sabine:Have a nice day,sweetie!
Marinette:(as she closes the door)Happy birthday - - I mean,have a nice day!
Sabine:(surprised face) Hm?(shrugs) Hm.(drinks)

Scene:Agreste Mansion:Adrien is eating alone at a big dining table.He looks sad.
Nathalie:(walks in)Your schedule,Adrien.(hands Adrien a tablet)
Adrien:(takes it)Thanks,Nathalie.(Nathalie starts to leave)
Hey,um,my father get back to you about my birthday party?(his face lights up)
Nathalie:Well,um - - He...doesn't think it would be a good idea.
Adrien:(he turns sad again and speaks softly)'Course not.
Everyone looks at him with sympathy.
Nathalie:Happy birthday,Adrien.(She leaves)

Scene:Outside of school.Adrien and Nino are talking.Meanwhile,Alya and Marinette are hiding nearby out of sight.Chloe and Sabrina are in the school but near enough to see what's happening.
Nino:(as he blows bubbles)Dude,seriously?Has your dad always been such a downer?You'd think he'd remember what it was like to be young and wanna party a little.
Adrien:No,I'm pretty sure he was a downer back then too.Well,at least I tried.
Nino:(wraps one arm around Adrien)
It's your b-day,dude!Insist!
Alya:(encouraging Marinette)You can do it,you can do it!
Marinette:I can do it,I can do it!
Everyone:Way to be motivated Marinette!
Nino:You know what,I'm gonna have a little convo with your pops.
Adrien:Don't waste your time.He's not gonna change his mind.
Marinette(pops up to look at Adrien while he's not looking)I can't do it,I can't do it!
Everyone:Or not.
Alya:(facepalms)Uh,no you don't,girl,you've been stalling all morning.Now's the time.(she pushes Marinette over to where Adrien is)
Marinette:Ah!(stops right in front of Adrien)Um,he - -Hey!(seems nervous as she holds her gift behind her back)
Adrien:I don't remember getting your gift Marinette.
Marinette:Just watch.
Adrien:(surprised)Hey.
Chloé:(as she watches what's happening outside)Wait!Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?Don't tell me it's Adrien's birthday?!
Marinette:Just like Chloé to forget her "true love" birthday.
Chloé huffs.
Sabrina:(checks her tablet,is surprised and makes excusing noises while smiling)
Chloé:(facepalms)Ugh,do I have to do everything myself?Seriously,what are you good for?(storms towards Adrien)
Marinette:Sabrina,why are you friends with Chloé?
She treats you like rubbish and that's not how true friends act.
True friends treat each other with kindness and respect.
Chloé:whatever.
She has to be friends with me because without me,she is nothing.
Marinette:Oh really.
Where have I heard that before?
Sabrina thinks about what Marinette just said.
Marinette:(nervously) I,uh,I wanted to,umm,gift you a make- -I mean,gift you a give I made- -I mean...
Everyone laughs at Marinette's stuttering.
Chloé:(yawns while Marinette is talking and then shoves her away)Out of the way.(acts sweet)Happy birthday,Adrien!(Throws herself to him and gives him a kiss on the cheek)Mwah!
Marinette:Oh no she didn't!
Adrien:What's the matter, Marinette?
A bit jealous,are we?
Marinette:Of course not!
Alya stares at her.
Marinette:Ok,maybe a little.
But seriously Adrien.
Did you like that?
Adrien:Not really(whispers to Marinette).
Marinette:Good(whispers back to Adrien)
Adrien:(surprised)Yeah,thanks Chlo.
Marinette:(on the ground,to herself)
Dummy.
(Alya facepalms again.)
Chloé:(to Adrien)Did you get the gift I sent you?
Adrien:Uh,no.
Chloé:(annoyed)What?Oh,those delivery guys.I bet it was too heavy so they had to go back and get another guy to help.Those slackers.(wraps her arms around Adrien's shoulders again)I'll make sure they get it to you by tonight.(gives him another kiss on the cheek)Mwah!(leaves,humming a happy tune to herself)
Nino:(chuckles and playfully punches Adrien's arm)
Alya:[to Marinette,still hidden]Get back there!Don't be a pushover,literally!
Marinette:(sounding defeated)Mmm.
(Alya looks frustrated.)
Sabrina:(to Chloe)What did you get him?
Chloe:(mad)I didn't,you did.(pointing at her and sounding really angry) And it better be amazing,and it better not be late!
Sabrina:(cowardly)Mhm.(nods)
Chloe:(furiously)Ugh!(leaves)
(Sabrina taps on her tablet quickly while looking scared and following Chloe.)
Sabrina:Marinette's right.
Why do I have to let Chloe treat me like this?
Sabrina moves to sit with Max.
Marinette:Well done Sabrina.
Sabrina:Thank you.I don't need Chloe anyway.
Chloe huffs.
Alya:C'mon,you can do it.
Marinette:(looking determined)Hm!
Adrien:(a limousine pulls up)(to Nino)Gotta go.Photoshoot.(He gets into the limo and leaves.)
Marinette:(to herself,next to Alya)Why can't I just mean what I say?
Max:Technically,it's "say what you mean".
Alya:Uh,say what you mean?
Max:Well done Alya.
Alya:Thank you.
Marinette:Exactly.
Nino:(to himself)Looks like I've got some business to take care of with Adrien's old man.

Scene:Outside Agreste Mansion.Marinette and Alya stand at the grate,and Marinette tries to get the mailbox open.
Marinette:This mailbox won't budge!
Alya:Ring the doorbell.(points to the doorbell)
Marinette:Are you kidding?What if Adrien answers the- -
(Alya presses rings the doorbell,and Marinette panics and screams.A hidden compartment on the wall opens and a camera appears.)
Voice:Yes?
Marinette:Um,hi.I'm in Adrien's class and I,uh- -(she shows her the gift)Heh,did I already say that?Umm,(looks more nervous)Heh.(smiles awkwardly)
Voice:Put it in the box.(mailbox opens)
Marinette:Uh.(puts the gift in the mailbox)Thank you!(The camera retreats and wall compartment closes.Marinette is excited.)Oh!I hope he likes it!
Adrien looks really confused.
Adrien:If she put it in the box,then how come I didn't get it?
But he was about to find out.
Alya:You signed the note,right?
(Marinette makes a surprised face.)Ah,girl,girl,girl.
Marinette:(groans)

Scene:Agreste Mansion.Nathalie enters her office with Marinette's gift in her hands and puts it on her desk while sitting down.
Gabriel:(from intercom)Who was that,Nathalie?
Nathalie:A friend of Adrien's.She was delivering a gift for his birthday.
Gabriel:Did you remember to buy him a present from me?
Nathalie:(surprised)Uh- -uh,but you didn't ask me to.
Gabriel:(angrily)Of course I did!
Nathalie:Yes,Mr Agreste,I- -I'll take care of it.
Gabriel:Good.(disconnects)
Nathalie:(covers her mouth,in fear)Uh.(She looks despaired,then her face lights up and she takes Marinette's gift)Ah.(The doorbell rings and she composes herself)Yes?
Adrien looks at the screen in shock.
Adrien:I can't believe Nathalie pretended that your gift was from my father.
By the way,I loved that scarf.
Marinette:Thanks Adrien(blushing)
Adrien:You're welcome.
Nino:(from the camera outside)Uh,hi.

Scene:Inside Agreste Mansion.Nino and Nathalie are standing in the foyer,waiting.
Nathalie:He'll be here in a minute.
Gabriel:(as he enters)Adrien's not home yet.
Nino:Uh,I was coming to see you,du- -sir.
Gabriel:Me?
Nino:Yeah,that's right.Look,I know you don't want Adrien to have a party,but it's his birthday,dude- -I mean,sir- -it's all he wants.
Gabriel:No.(raises his palm)That's final.
Nino:That's messed up.(Adrien enters without anyone noticing.)He never screws up in class,he always does whatever you tell him.Photoshoots,fencing,Chinese,piano- -
Adrien:Nino?You're here.
Nino:(to Adrien)Anything for my best bud.(to Mr. Agreste)Show some awesomeness,du- -I mean,sir,please.
(Mr. Agreste looks at him angrily)
Adrien:Forget it,Nino,really,it's fine.
Gabriel:Listen,young man.I decide what's best for my son.In fact,I've just decided that you're a bad influence and you're not welcome in my house ever again.Leave now!
Adrien:Father,he was just trying to do something cool for me.(Mr.Agreste leaves)
Nathalie:(steps in front of them as Gabriel leaves)Goodbye.
(Nino starts to leave,but Adrien catches him outside of the doors.)
Adrien:Nino,wait!I'm sorry,my father,he's pretty stubborn.It's just best to stay out of his way.(Nino looks angry)
Nino:It's not fair,Adrien.Harsh,uncool.(Nino crosses his arms and leaves,leaving Adrien looking sad.)
Adrien:Thanks anyway,Nino.