Nariyima finally parted only to remove his tie, which he fashioned around her eyes like a blind fold. "If I do this you won't be able to see anything." He told her-and then his presence was lost to her.

His hands then returned to Yukinaa's body, grasping her hips and lifting her onto the countertop behind her. Then Nariyima slowly kissed his way down her body, from breast to belly button and then-"

And then the book was snatched from my hands and tossed onto the nightstand. 

"Heh...heh heh" Was all I managed to get out, still blushing as my mind wandered to what was about to happen next in that book. I had to admit, just reading a book like that can start a fire between your legs and that had definitely succeeded. "that's quite the book you've got there." I finally managed to get out.

Kakashi just gave me this raised brow stare as he watched me from where he stood at the foot of the bed. He was still adorning his mask-I guess cause of me-but he had removed his headband for the night so I could see both eyes. The rest of his attire was like every other night when he went to bed, shirtless with boxers.

And now I was blushing for other reasons as I couldn't help but eye his body-the book having caused me and my thoughts to get a little carried away.

Kakashi noticed what I was doing and did the same.

I certainly hadn't considered what I looked like when I plopped onto the bed before, but now that's all I noticed when his eyes roamed over me and I could see the annoyance he looked at me with a moment ago was slowly dissipating.

From his view I was only partially sitting up and leaning against the headboard, so in this slouched position my breasts looked more prominent and it didn't help that my neckline also hung lower. I had one leg bent, so with the kimono slit I was completely bare toe to pelvis.

He was now kneeling at the end of  the bed and grabbed both of my ankles and pulled me towards him. I now lay flat on the bed and noticeably more exposed. The back side of the kimono had stayed where I originally sat as he pulled me, so most of my backside was basically naked except for the sheets it was pressed against.

"Kakashi?" I was barely able to squeak out due to how nervous I suddenly felt under his gaze.

Then he crawled across the bed until he was holding himself up just over me. He leaned down and pressed his forehead against mine like I had done that night I soothed him...but I had a feeling he was trying to sooth something else.

"This whole time everything about you has felt so real." He whispered with a shaky breath. I peered up at him, but his eyes were closed-too nervous to look into mine, "Am I truly crazy for wondering if this could feel real too...?" And then they were open, watching my lips intently before he pulled down his mask and covered them with his.

As crazy as I am for wanting this I thought and then without having to think about it further, I found myself pressing my lips against his as hard as he pressed into mine.

When I responded to him, it was like something took over him. Kakashi slipped one arm under me forcing my back to arch. In the brief moment when it pressed my body against his, his lips trailed down my jaw and planted on my neck. He slipped his arm back out and pulled off the yellow sash, which opened up my kimono as he tossed it to the floor.

I shivered from the cold on my neck as he finally pulled away. He propped himself up as far as he could with all of his weight supported on his forearm just beside my head. His other hand traced from my collar bone to belly button, trying to memorize every inch of my skin with his fingertips. He pushed the kimono open the rest of the way when he trailed over my right breast, then placed a small kiss-almost like a loving peck on the forehead-on the nipple before continuing down. Then he trailed back up the left side repeating the same actions until he reached my chin and pulled me into his lips.

His lips devoured mine as his hands devoured my body. His lips then pressed even harder against mine as he shifted his weight. I heard him toss something to the floor and then the pressure of his kiss lightened again and I realized he had removed his boxers. 

My body grew hot and face flushed knowing what was about to happen next. It was only seconds later that I was arched into him, gasping for breath against his lips while he held one of my legs steady and buried himself inside me. Quickly his movements became hungry and desparate. His lips occupied my neck again, leaving every inch of skin tingling under his touch. I threw my head back, exposing more of my skin for him to consume while his ministrations caused me to moan out.

The bed started to rock with the rhythm of his hips, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. I threw my hands back against the headboard attempting to hold things steady; but the sight of me in that position drove Kakashi over the edge. He wrapped my legs around his waist allowing himself to go deeper. My moans grew louder as he managed to hit the most sensitive spots with this adjustment. 

My toes started to curl and I could feel my muscles clenching around him as a feeling like nothing I had ever imagined burst within my belly. Kakashi grasped my hips tightly, his nails digging into my skin as he held me tight against him. Then together, wave after wave of pleasure crashed over us as we held tight to one another. 

After a few minutes in one another's embrace, Kakashi lifted his head from my shoulder and laid his forehead on mine once again. I could feel the heat and sweat from his skin on mine, but I didn't care.

"It's official..." He whispered breathlessly, finally opening his eyes again-but this time looking at me and not my lips, "...I've gone mad."

I didn't know what to say or how to respond. This definitely wasn't part of the original plan and I certainly hadn't expected to want him as much as I did or allow myself to have him. All I could manage to do was give a consoling smile and pull him into my chest like I did the first time I had laid with him in my arms.

He finally fell asleep once he stopped analyzing what had just happened and allowed his mind to finally calm down. Once his breathing slowed down enough and I could tell he was in a deep sleep, I slipped out of the bed. Making sure I had every piece of my kimono I headed straight for the cave to change back to my casual clothes...and maybe to hide away the evidence of what we had just done... what I had just done to him...

Am I really this cruel? Or am I really this in love with him?

My Masked Rival - a Kakashi X OC Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें