oh shit waddup. i updated finally

Half way through the movie we were clinging onto each other. I practically forgot about teasing him until now " GAAAAH. FUCKING DJSKDBSJZJ " karkat screamed while hiding his face in my neck. He was actually really adorable " ya'know what karkitty? " " DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT. AND WHAT YOU WANT YOU FUCKER " " I call you what I want. And you are actually acting really fucking cute. " he growled slightly and I could feel his face heating up " IM NOT CUTE. IM ADORABLOODTHRISTY " I chuckled half heartedly " whatever kitty. " " YOU NOT GONNA STOP WITH THE NICKNAMES ARE YOU? " " nope " " UGHHHHHHH "

            ~ TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A TRIGGERED KANKRI ~

The movie is finally over and he stops clinging onto me. " ITS MY TURN TO PICK " " have fun. Just don't pick the notebook we watched that last time " " YEAH YEAH WHATEVER I KNOW " he yelled as he walked to where the DvDs are. ' OK (Y/N) you have to get him to blush. But he already has? Ugh gamzee isn't gonna believe me cause I didnt SEE him blush. I just felt it. Maybe I could lie? No. He can always tell whenever I dont tell the trut- ' my thoughts were interrupted by the movie starting. The scene started with a couple. Aww they loo- OK they just got into a wreck. " lemme guess. Its that movie you have been screaming at me about? " " YES. " I nod and I decide to make a bold move " I'm so fucking cold.. " I say as I practically sit in his lap and cuddle into him. " u-uh.. (Y/N)? " he said shocked. I'm surprised he isn't screaming at me. " shut up I'm cold " I mumble and nuzzle my face into him neck " w-whatever. " he wrapped his arms around me and I smile. I wish I could do this forever. Did I mention how flushed I am for this tsundere troll?
  We get to the part in the movie where the girl kissed her ex. " UGH. FUCK JEREMY " I roll my eyes " well she shouldn't of kissed him " " SHE CANT HELP IT. HE IS THE LAST GUY SHE REMEMBERS BESIDE HER DAD. " " she didnt have to KISS him though " " (Y/N) I swear to god I will push you off of me " " OK OK calm down " I chuckle. I catch a glance at his horns. I always wondered what they were for? " hey karkalicious? " " THAT NICK NAME IS STUPID. AND WHAT " " what do your horns do? " ".... WHY DO YOU CARE? " he said with a blush ' FINALLY. HE BLUSHES. SO I CAN CUT THE TEASING SHIT. but now I'm curious as hell ' " just curious" " CURIOUSITY KILLED THE CAT. " " yeah? But satisfaction brought it back " " I DONT GIVE A FUCK. DONT TOUCH MY HORNS " he should know by now that I dont play by rules. I reach up like the rebel I am and lightly stroke a horn. His face flushed red and he purred and leaned into my touch " (Y-Y/N) stop it" he closed his eyes purring more. " it seems like you like it. And plus you look really adorable karkitten~ " I rubbed a bit harder expecting him to purr a bit more. But he didnt purr. He fucking MOANED " a-ah~ (Y/N) you fuckass~" I was about to carry on but I felt something...moving? From beneath me? Shit! I almost completely forgot I am SITTING ON HIS LAP. Karkat opened his eyes as I kept staring at his face completely flustered. unexpectedly he decided ' hey let make (Y/N) become even more of a flustered mess! ' and flipped us over. He was inbetween my legs and he somehow got my wrist above my head " G-GAH!! KARKAT W-WHAT THE HELL!?! " " you've been planning this ~ you WANTED this to happen didnt you? " he looked down at me. His eyes clouded with lust " i-i dont know what your talking about. " he rolled his eyes " yeah right. You didnt honestly think I could figure it out? I'm not dumb (Y/L/N ). bending over in front of me, cuddling up to be. Flirting. Touching my horns. " I blushed heavier " t-the plan was just to make you blush. " " well you fucking succeeded. But you caused a problem YOU need to fix (Y/N)~ "