Part 2

The minute the door swings open, Namjoon is swiftly pinned against the wall. His hands are held above his head, and Jin his place wet kisses along his neck. Namjoon closes his eyes and tilts his head a bit as he bites his lip. 

"J..Jin.. So good.." Namjoon manages to mumble out, Jins knee slips between Namjoons legs as he presses himself further against Namjoon. Jin bites down gently just below Namjoons ear, sucking on the spot until it turns purple. Namjoon moans quietly and bucks his hips a bit, his body pulsing with excitement. Jin runs his hand down Namjoons back, squeezing roughly as his hand reaches his ass.

"You've been acting up today Joonie," Jin whispers into Namjoons ear, Namjoon shivers and whimpers quietly in submission as he nods his head. Jin takes his free hand and lifts Namjoons head so that he is looking at him. "Should I punish you?" Jin asks Namjoon teasingly leaning further against him. Namjoon bites his lip and nods quickly in response to Jin.

Jin tugs on Namjoons shirt pulling it off and begins unbuttoning his pants. As his pants are unbuttoned Namjoon quickly pulls them off and waits for Jin to instruct him. Jin grabs him by the waist and leads him to the bed, he pushes him onto the bed and climbs on top of him. Jin smirks as he looks at Namjoon, Namjoon blushes and looks away a bit shy from the eye contact. 

"Don't act like this is our first time Joonie," Jin teases as he rubs his hand against Namjoons already hard bulge through his boxers. Namjoon moans quietly and looks up at Jin as he pulls him closer. Jin laughs softly and leans closer to Namjoon pressing his hand a bit harder against his bulge. Namjoon moans Jins name and grips his hand onto Jins shoulder.

"What do you want me to do, Joonie?" Jin asks as he pulls his hand away, waiting for Namjoons answer. "T..Touch me.. Please," Namjoon replies, his face now turning red. Jin smirks and tilts his head in a questioning manner.

"Where?" Jin asks as he lets out a small giggle watching Namjoon get embarrassed. Namjoon squirms a bit underneath Jin and bites his lip, he hesitates to answer as he is feeling shy. Namjoon takes Jins hand and presses it against his aching bulge, "Right here, and further down," he mumbles as he looks up at Jin with puppy eyes. Jin slides his hand beneath Namjoons boxers and firmly grasps onto Namjoons cock. Namjoons moans quietly at the contact and lifts his hips a bit. Jin quickly begins pumping Namjoons cock, pressing gently against his tip. 

Jin uses his other hand to spread Namjoons legs a bit more, "You said further down?" Jin questions with a smirk as he pulls Namjoons boxers off. Namjoon nods in response waiting for Jin to touch him more. Jin slides his hand down and presses his finger firmly against Namjoons hole, Namjoon gasps and closes his eyes. Jin pushes his finger slightly into Namjoons hole and Namjoon whimper loudly.

"Do you want me to use lube Joonie?" Jin asks with a small chuckle, Namjoon nods, waiting for Jin to grab the lube. Jin pulls the lube out of his drawer and pops open the bottle. He reaches his hand over and continues rubbing Namjoons cock whiling pouring lube with his other hand. Jin rubs the lube thoroughly against Namjoons hole, rubbing his finger around the rim before quickly pushing his whole finger inside Namjoon.

Namjoon moans a bit loudly and tilts his head back as he lifts his knees toward his chest. Jin pulls his finger out and pushes it back in a bit roughly. Namjoon exhales shakily and bites his lip a bit hard. Jin slides another finger in, and wiggles them a bit causing Namjoon to moan more, Jin fingers Namjoon continuously, scissoring his fingers in the process. He pulls his hand away from Namjoons cock and begins massaging his inner thighs as he adds a third finger.

Namjoon moans a bit more and arches his back a bit, Jin continues moving his fingers in and out, wiggling them in the process. Namjoon whimpers loudly as Jin hits his prostate, his insides tighten around Jins fingers and his breathing becomes a bit heavy. "H..Hyung.. Please more," he moans loudly, Jin smirks and pulls his fingers out gently rubbing his thumb around the rim of Namjoons hole.

"You already want more..? What exactly do you want Joonie?" Jin asks as he leans closer to Namjoon. Namjoon bites his lip and hesitates a bit in his response, "I want your dick inside of me Hyung," he says a bit quietly. Jin smiles at the response and sits up pulling his shirt off and unbuttoning his Jeans. Once his pants and boxers are off he leans back down kissing along Namjoons neck.

"Hands and knees," Jin orders Namjoon. Namjoon immediately flips over onto his hands and knees and lifts his ass for Jin. Jin smiles and smacks his ass gently causing Namjoon to moan quietly. Jin pulls a condom out of his drawer and rolls it on, he pours more lube onto Namjoons ass preparing him for more than just his fingers. Jin smacks Namjoons ass again, this time much harder. Namjoon whimpers loudly and closes his eyes, Jin smacks his ass again this time massaging the place he had just hit. Namjoon moans quietly and peaks back at Jin with pleading eyes. Jin understands the message and begins lining himself up with Namjoons hole.

Jin pushes his cock in all at once, causing Namjoon to moan loudly, burying his face into the bed. Jin moans softly and bites his lip while he waits a few moments, allowing Namjoon to adjust to his size. Once Namjoon feels loose enough to move Jin pulls out then roughly thrusts back in, Namjoon tightens around him causing him to moan a bit more. Namjoon also moans and bites his lip, lifting his ass further. Jin smacks Namjoons ass firmly and begins thrusting in and out at a quick pace. Namjoon reaches his hand down and begins rubbing his cock slowly, squeezing tightly as he moans into the bed. 

Jin grasps onto Namjoons waist with one hand and smacks his ass with the other, Namjoons whimpers quietly and raises his ass, hoping for Jin to smack his ass again. Jin continues thrusting, this time at an unimaginable speed, he lifts his hand and firmly smacks Namjoons ass, he rubs his hand on the red spots on Namjoons ass. Jin moans softly as Namjoon tightens around his, Jin gently squeezes Namjoons ass in his hand before lifting his hand. 

 All at once Jin hits Namjoons prostate and smacks his ass roughly, Namjoon whimpers loudly and rubs his cock faster, moving his ass closer to Jin. Jin thrusts roughly against Namjoons prostate, pushing as deep as he can into Namjoon. Namjoon moans Jins name loudly as he feels himself near reaching his orgasm. Jin continues roughly thrusting into Namjoon, he moans softly and leans down placing soft kisses down Namjoons back. 

"I'm.. Close.." Namjoon moans out in between heavy breathes, "Me too.." Jin responds as he thrusts a bit faster into Namjoon. Namjoon voices a string of moans as Jin presses directly into his prostate at just the right speed, causing him to reach his orgasm. Namjoon moans loudly as he begins to cum, he arches his back and grips onto the sheets, Jin also moans softly as Namjoons ass tightens around him. Namjoon presses his ass further against Jin and whimpers loudly as he finishes cumming. 

Jin continues thrusting into him, he leans against Namjoon, resting his hands on Namjoons sides and moans Namjoons name as he releases, he slows his paces as he finishes cumming. Namjoon falls onto him stomach as Jin pulls out, Namjoon rolls over and looks up at Jin as he tosses the condom away. Jin smiles at him and lays on top of him, both trying to catch their breathe. "I think I love you," Jin says as he brushes Namjoons hair to the side. Namjoons faces turns dark red and his mind goes bank for a moment, "Wh..What..?" he asks quietly.

-End of part two-

Chapter written by luz01105