Misaki chuckled. " Yeah, your right..but.. as the captain shouldn't something like that be natural to you?" she questioned/

"Yeah, I'm use to it but I haven't walked that much in a while other than walking around town, I usually take my horse with me.. now can I ask you something?" Takumi asked looking at Misaki

"Sure."

"Why do you live in the forest, you and your family must be really brave to live somewhere like that," Takumi said. It had been on his mind for a while now. No one would live in a forest like that.

 "I-I ugh don't live with my family out there and the reason why... I cannot tell you, sorry." Misaki replied feeling a litlle down.

Takumi realising it was a bad topic to speak about decided to change subject."Hey those kids look like they need extra players, come on lets go play" He said pulling her towards a group of children around the age of seven.

"Wa-wait,"Misaki stuttered trying to get out of his grip on her hand.

"Hi kids, can we play with you?" Takumi asked.

"Sure, mister then you can be on my team and the pretty lady over there can be on the other team, you have to catch the ball and don't make it drop, then run and put it in the goal" A little girl explained to them.

"Ok, hey.. pretty lady your team is over there," Takumi said referring to Misaki as the ' pretty lady'. Misaki sent him a glare but moved over to the other team. When the game was over, naturally, Takumi's team won and Misaki said he was probably cheating.

The two decided to go and find something to eat. Takumi chose a popular restaurant. They went inside and was greeted by the owner to order what they would like.

"We'll have this, this, this, this and that.. thank you very much!" Takumi ordered looking at the menu while Misaki sat there infront if him wide eye. 'Who the hell was going to eat all of that ' She thought.

"Are you crazy, who's going to eat all of that?... please tell me you have a cat or something that your taking home the food to feed?" Misaki told him hoping he had food to take else where.

"Nope, I don't have a cat so lets assume your a cat and I'm feeding you all of this, meow~" Takumi teased and laughed when he saw Misaki's mouth twitch. Thank God the food arrived or she would have murdered him right there.

"Thank you, lets eat Misaki" Takumi thanked the server.

Misaki took up a piece of chicken from a plate infront of her with her chopsticks, "I don't know how we will finsh all of this."

In the end Takumi forced Misaki to eat most of everything he ordered, much to Misaki's dismay. But on the other hand a part of her didn't want to waste all of the food so she ate the food. The two of them decided to just look at a few stores before Takumi would walk her back home. Misaki didn't want him to spend his entire day with her. She wanted him to enjoy his time off since she knew captains hardly have time off. Takumi tried to tell her he was fine with spending the whole day with her but she kept saying to go enjoy his time off, so he settled for just walking her home.

"Oh look there jewellery stalls, do you want to check them out? " Takumi said looking at all the different kind of stalls.

"No, lets go look at the book stalls, I could use a new book to read," Misaki voiced when she spotted a particular book stall. She got excited and held Takumi's hand, making him blush which he hid under his bangs so Misaki couldn't see as she pulled him to the stall.

Once he regained himself he looked over at Misaki who seemed to be enjoying looking at the books while still holding his hands. He smiled. "Misaki, you amaze me in ways I can't understand."

"What do you mean" Misaki asked confused.

"Well most girls would prefer the jewellery stalls over the book stalls and you must be really comfortable holding my hand this long," Takumi smirked as Misaki blushed realising she was still holding his hand, so she let go.

"I-I, sorry I forgot I was still holding your hand and I am not like other girls, I will pick books first any day," Misaki said. " You know what lets just call it a day," she added as the two of them headed back to the lake.

At the lake

Misaki and Takumi arrived at the lake ready to bid farwell.

"So, Misaki did I move to the friend level now?" Takumi asked.

"You're not entirely there but almost," Misaki answered.

"Well thats good enough for me," Takumi said then a thought came to his mind. "Too bad, I wanted to take those pictures of you, maybe we can do that another time?" He added with a wink.

"why you little-"

Splash Misaki pushed Takumi into the lake. He slowly got out the water to see Misaki laughing her guts out, hardly able to breathe.

"Sorry..hahaha...we should go... to my house.. so you can dry off," She said in between her laughter. She stopped laughing when she felt rain drops.

"Come on lets go before the rain begins to fall," Takumi said and Misaki nodded leading him to her house.

Inside Misaki's house

"You can dry off in the bathroom just call me to take your clothes and I will dry them," Misaki told Takumi as she stood outside the bathroom while Takumi went inside to dry off himself. He handed her his shirt and pants only and then Misaki headed to her bedroom while he waited inside the bedroom.

Misaki went into her bedroom and laid out his clothes on the bed. She used a spell to instantly dry them. She waited about a little bit before leaving to give Takumi back his clothes. By then the rain had began to fall extremely hard

Misaki sat in a chair as Takumi changed back into his clothes. He opened the door and walked over to sit in a chair next to Misaki.

"How did you dry them so quickly?" Takumi questioned looking over at Misaki.

"I have my ways... but the rain doesn't look like its about to stop.. so you s-should, you know, " She said playing with her fingers acting shy.

"I should probably stay here until it stops," Takumi finished it for her and she nodded. He got up, stood in front her and leaned down to pin her against her chair. "Do you really want a healthy young man stay with you, I could be here all night, who knows when the rain will stop... now that could be dangerous, plus I have to get back at you for pushing me into the lake too".

Misaki blushed."Y-you idiot... I am only doing this since I didn't want you to catch a cold," she said as she tried to punch him in his stomach but he stopped her smiling at how cute she was when she blushed or got angry.

"Yes ma'am I think I will behave," He replied.

'maybe' he added in his thoughts.