The Journey begins Here

Leo was Strolling to the town shopping food for his family and of course himself. The list said to buy bread,turkey,rice,fish and apples. As he was going through the markets, he saw April, Princess Karai's loyal bodyguard with Shogun Casey in a stage.

" Hello people of Jannuari , we have terrible news here. Princess Karai was kidnapped by the evil warlord, Oroku Saki. We sent a squad 5 days ago but they never returned," says a worried April.

"My men and I have devised a scheme to retrieve the Princess. Our whole army can't defeat Saki so we need a good samurai. Anyone want to volunteer?",asked Shogun Casey.

Princess Karai was the love of my life. The first time I met her was in the hospital after protecting the kingdom from a raid. One of the enemy's team slashed my leg so I as forced to go to the hospital. Princess Karai came to me and she was so damn sweet and kind to me. Karai thanked me for everything and gave me fabulous rewards. And now she's gone, I won't let thatgo on.

" I will like to volunteer sir", I say loudly. " Ah, Leonardo-san, one of the greatest samurai. So here is the plan, Saki will have a tournament 4 days from now and the winner will be the leader of this new elite squad. With that, you could go near the citadel and attack from the inside.