Chapter 2

Two months later:

I lead the guys on to thinking I had a boyfriend so I wouldn't have the pressure to date one of them. I was friends with everyone at the Palm Woods, even the Jennifer's... which I did not try to do. And right now I'm by the Palm Woods pool. I sit down and open my book. Katie sat down at the chair next to me.
"Whatcha reading?" She asked me.
"Weregirl. It's really interesting. Wait! Since when do you care about books?" I said, crossing my arms.
"Abort!" She yelled and ran to a gazebo.
"Ok then..." I went back to reading my book. I heard a bush rustling behind me. I turned around to see James, Carlos, and Kendall all in bush hats. "Are you guys spying on me?" I asked.
"No! We're just..." James started.
"Examining the bushes! Yep, their perfectly fine." Kendall said with a smile.
"Really, cause their actually dead." I said.
"I said abort!" Katie said, poking her head out of the gazebo.
The three guys ran into the gazebo. Jo came over and sat by me. "The guys spying on you again?" She asked.
"Yep. I wanna tell them but I'm not ready for a relationship." I said.
"You never told me why... so why?"
"Because my first and last relationship I was in, the guy hit me, called me worthless and I believed him, he cheated on me so many times, and treated me like crap." I said with a tear falling from my face.
"Oh... that's a lot worse than I thought... I can understand why you aren't wanting a relationship... when did you break up with him?" She asked.
"The day I moved here." I said.
"Well I say go and at least date someone when you feel your ready." She said.
"I have an idea! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked her.
"Yep! Your place or mine?"
"Mine. Tell Camille." I said. She soon ran off to find and tell Camille.
Every month we have a few nights at one of our apartments and talk about everything... last time I told them I had started to get a small crush on Kendall... but I know that once I told him that I never had a boyfriend my entire time here I feel like he'll hate me.
You know what! Jo was right on my first day here! I walked over to the gazebo. I opened the curtains. "Katie can I talk to the guys alone please?"
She nodded and left.
"Ok. So you know how I said I had a boyfriend?"
"Yeah..." they all said.
"Well I didn't because I wasn't ready for a boyfriend after the last one I had. And I still don't know if I am..." I said.
"Wait so your single?" James asked.
"Yeah. Were you not listening?" I asked. "So I'm sorry I said I had a boyfriend in the first place. Plus the first day I came here is also the day I broke up with my last boyfriend." I explained.
"Ok, we understand." Kendall said.
"Well I got to go now... so see ya guys later?"
They nodded. I quickly left the gazebo and made my way to bulletin board that you could find a job. I saw a thing for a movie called 'Perfect Person' I grabbed a number to get the script. I went to my room and called the number.
"Hi I'm Jorden Rocque, I'd like to audition for the part of Jorden Valentine in the movie 'Perfect Person'!" I said.
"I will send you the script and the numbers of the four boys that are already in it so you can meet them." The woman said. "Goodbye now."
"Bye." I said.
I looked at the phone numbers they sent me and they matched the boys numbers.
Quickly, I walked over to the boys apartment. James opened the door. "Can I come in and talk to you all?" I asked.
He was confused but nodded anyway. He opened the door wider to see the guys watching tv. They turned off the tv once they noticed I was here.
"Shouldn't you guys be practicing your lines?" I asked.
"What lines?" Logan asked.
"For this." I showed them the poster.
"Need lead female role for 'Perfect Person' featuring BIG TIME RUSH?!" Kendall read the poster aloud.
"Gustavo!" They all said.
We all got a ride to the studio.
"Dad what the heck is this?!" I said slamming the poster on his desk.
"Griffin wanted Big Time Rush to be in a movie to make fan girls buy the movie and make more money. Plus it won't happen unless we find a lead... AND EVERYONE THAT HAS AUDITIONED FAIL!" He freaked out.
Griffin entered the room with his two assistants. "I found a lead. It's Jorden!" He said.
My eyes grew wide. "Umm... do I get a say in this?" I asked.
"No!" Griffin, his people, My DAD, and Kelly said.
"One problem. None of us have the script and we will have barely any time to record." James said. It was the smartest thing I've heard come out of his mouth.
"You all are only in it for about thirty minutes of a two hour movie." Griffin stated. "Jorden is Kendall's love interest, Kendall is the bad boy, Carlos is the goofball, Logan is the nerd, and James is the self absorbed guy!"
"But were nothing like that!" We all said in unison.
"Just grab your scripts and leave!!!" My dad yelled.
We got out of there as quick as we could.
"Where's the speech?" I asked Kendall.
"What?" He asked very confused.
"Every time we have a problem you have some sort of speech." Carlos helped.
"Well, I'm stumped." Kendall said.
"We're doomed!" I said as I slumped into the couch in the break room.
"Wait. Jorden didn't you say that you took acting classes since you were 5, right?" Logan asked.
"Yeah... why?"
"Because you can teach us the basics and then we can practice the script!" Logan finished.
"Ok, first read your script out loud like a book." I explain. "But just read the ones that are you speaking. We'll work on actions later. Looks like James starts."
"Hey guys come sit down!"
Kendall laughs. "Ok bud."
"How's your projects coming along?" Logan said.
"Me and Kendall's Sience project is done , but I can't think of a story for Language." I sighed.
"I haven't even started." Carlos laughed.
"You know it's due next week, right?" Logan asked.
"That's enough time." James said.
"Great now we got to go to class!" Kendall sighed.
"See you all in art?" I asked.
We all started laughing. "Good job guys. The next part I'm gonna need Jo and Camille so let's go to my apartment."
They nodded. On the ride there I texted the girls.