Day Three- Sunday

"Can you tell me what happened to Luna?" asked Dr. Ronan.

"What's there to say? It's all written down in The Riverdale Register thanks to Mrs. Cooper."

I didn't blame Mrs. Cooper for writing about Luna but it just made me upset that she wouldn't leave me alone trying to get information out of me. For a full month she would track me down and keep asking questions that I didn't have the answers to. It wasn't until Polly Cooper forced her mother to leave me alone that she left me alone for a while until recently.

"But I want to hear it from you."

"I'm not ready to talk about her accident." I replied.

"I understand but sooner or later you're going to have to talk about it to start feeling better."

I only nodded.

"Let's talk about Riverdale."

"There's nothing for me here. I'm waiting to graduate so I can leave this town. There's always been something sinister looming everywhere and it finally striked on August 4."

"What do you mean, Jason?"

"Wherever I go I just feel like i'm being watched. I feel so unsafe even though I've spent my whole life here."

"When did you start feeling this way?"

"Honestly i'm not sure."

That was a lie. I had been feeling this way since I learned the family secret. My father decided it was time for me to learn everything which was the worst mistake he could've made. I looked at my family in a different perspective. I wanted nothing to do with them.

"Jason, i'm your therapist, I know when you're lying."

"Truth is I've been feeling this way since I learned something about my family."

"And when was that?"

"A couple of months before Luna's accident."

"Do you think that has any connection?"

"How could it have any connection? I never told her anything." I left Luna out of my family problems to try and protect her.

"I guess we'll never know what happened to her."

"It's just a horrible feeling not knowing who did it."

We continued speaking until my hour was over. I said my goodbyes and drove off ready to hide in my bedroom for the day.

Once I got to the front gate of Thornhill I turned back around to drive to the Cooper household. I needed leads and answers directed to Luna's case but Mrs. Cooper was the one with all the information. I parked in front of their home and walked up the steps to ring the doorbell.

"Hey Jason. What are you doing here?" asked Elizabeth, also known as Betty.

"I'm here to see your mom, if that's okay." I replied while rubbing the back of my neck in discomfort.

"Just curious, but why do you need to talk to her?"

"I need her help to figure out who was responsible for Luna's case."

"She's never going to tell you anything since you're a Blossom."

"But I need help."

"I'll tell you everything I know but it comes with a catch."

"I'll do anything."

"I want Cheryl to put Polly on the River Vixens."

"Deal."