Tease - Simon Minter (Smut)

Start from the beginning

While you were dancing Freya had turned to you.
"I swear Simon's been staring at you for the past 10 minutes."
"What?" You asked laughing while Sarah nodded.
"He has, he's not even trying to hide it," She said while laughing.
"Come on let's go back to them," Freya spoke, pulling us back towards the guys, pushing you into the booth next to Simon.
"Hi" you giggled as you landed on him, making him laugh back.
You noticed the look he received from Cal when you spoke.
"Alright Y/N, odds on for a body shot off of Simon. If we get the same number you do it, if we get different numbers then you don't," Cal spoke, looking over at you making everyone 'Ohhhh'.
"Alright," you laughed, not knowing what to expect, "1-4."
Getting a countdown from JJ you both spoke,
"3-" you both said, making you mentally curse.
"AYYYYYY" JJ shouts, laughing at your reaction.
"GET THE SALT AND LIMES OUT LADS ITS TIME!" Cal shouted once again, way too excited, making everyone laugh.
They decided to put the salt on Simons neck and then the lime in his mouth, and the shot of tequila on the table.
"On the count of three you need to lick the salt off of Simons neck, take the shot, then get the lime from his mouth," Cal spoke up winking at Simon, "and remember to take your time, we don't need you to rush."
Simon put his hand onto your inner thigh before you started, lightly massaging it, making you chuckle.
"Three, two, one go."
After that you started, leaning into Simons neck and placed your lips there, sucking at the salt, his hand gripped your thigh tightly, making you smile against his neck. Pulling away, you licked one last strip up his neck before pulling back and taking the shot then turning his head to you and taking the lime out of his mouth, your lips touching for a brief moment. Sucking on the line then putting it in the glass, Simons eyes were on your lips the whole time.
"AYYYYY!" They shouted once you finished.
"Seemed like you were into that Simon," Harry joked, making the others laugh, Simon telling him to shut up.

The rest of the time was spent drinking and laughing at stupid jokes, Simons hand still gripping your thigh, every now and then sliding it up, eventually making you push his hand off you when he got too close to your heat.
"How about we all go back to The Sidemen house?" Josh asked making everyone nod.
The uber back to the house was the same, Simon sitting next to you this time, once again his hand gripping your thigh, massaging it softly through your jeans.
"Had a good time?" He asks, turning his head to face you.
"Yeah it's been alright," you responded, looking back at him smiling softly.
"Good. I'm glad, but just know the night is nowhere near over yet baby." he whispered, smirking, and squeezing your thigh harder making you jump a bit and lean into him. What a dick.

Arriving back at the Sidemen house was a dream come true, you were sure that if you were in the car any longer with Simon you would've jumped him.
It seemed like you couldn't catch a break with Simon, hoping you could go upstairs and let him have his way with you. But obviously that's not what happened as JJ thought a good old game of truth or dare would've been a better way to end the night.
So you all sat in a circle in the living room, you being pulled down in between Freya and Sarah while Simon was in between JJ and Cal, typical.
The game started off pretty standard, the usual drunk truth or dare questions, Harry was dared to run around the street naked for 2 minutes, Ethan had to lick JJs toe and Josh had to answer a question.
You simply sat and waited for your turn to come around and soon enough it did, JJ was the one who got to ask,
"Y/N truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to make out with the person you find most attractive in the room," he spoke and nudged Simon, laughing slightly while smirking.
You stood up, walked over and kneeled down in front of Simon, placing your lips on his, continuing the kiss for a while before pulling back, going back to your spot and sitting down breathless.
The game continued like that for a while until people started getting bored and decided it would be a good time to leave.
The people who didn't live in the sidemen house left, leaving you, Simon, Josh, JJ, Freya, and Vik. But lucky for you they decided to go to bed, leaving you and Simon alone.
"I think I might head home," you teased and stood up.
"Excuse me?" He asked, standing up and walking towards you.
"I don't think you're going anywhere baby," he whispered once he was close enough to you, grabbing your waist and pulling you into him.
"And whys that?" You asked as he pushed you up against the nearest wall and began to kiss along your neck.
"Because, I think you've teased me a bit too much tonight and I didn't deserve it" he spoke, smirking into your neck when you let out a light moan at the feeling of his lips against you.
"Wh-what are you talking about," you questioned, your breath quickening as his kisses got more intense on your neck, sucking and biting in one certain place that drove you wild.
"I saw the way you were dancing tonight, the way you've dressed and even the way you kissed me earlier, you've been driving me crazy all night and I think I've been good enough to get something off of you." He whispered once again, kissing up your neck and on your jaw, hovering over your lips but not pressing against them, just letting his hot breath fan over them as he spoke.
"So what do you say, what do you think about joining me upstairs tonight?"