↳ relationship song

I'M YOURS BY ALESSIA CARA

REGGIE X SANDRA

LYRIC ANALYSIS

"Some nerve you have, to break up my lonely and tell me you want me, how dare you march into my heart."

Reggie had first perceived Sandra as a conquest but ended up falling for her when he actually met her. Sandra ended up falling for Reggie overtime.

"But I tore down my walls and opened my doors and made room for one, so baby I'm yours."

Sandra is at first hesitant to even pursue a real relationship with Reggie because of his status as a player and attitude. He soon shows her another side of him which is sweet and caring, she accepts and decided to give him a chance.

"I'm made at you for being so cute and changing my mood, and altering my route."

Reggie - was a player, until he met Sandra
Sandra - adjusting to a new life in a new town, then meets Reggie.

MINE BY TAYLOR SWIFT

LYRIC ANALYSIS

"Do you remember when we were sitting there by the water, you put your arm around me for the first time."

Reggie and Sandra shared their first kiss by a river

"You made a rebel of of a careless man's careful daughter."

Sandra has a complicated family but she's always made sure that she was making the right choices, but Reggie brought out the more adventurous side of her.

"You learn my secrets and figure out why I'm guarded, you say we'll never make my parents mistake."

On both sides, they go through a lot emotionally and have family related problems that they both try to help each other out with. But their careful when it comes to one another.

END GAME BY TAYLOR SWIFT

"I wanna be your endgame
I wanna be your first string
I wanna be your A-Team
I wanna be your endgame, endgame"

Sandra wants loyalty from Reggie when it comes to the relationship and Reggie wants to be the only one for her

"Big reputation, big reputation
Ooh you and me would be a big conversation, ah
And I heard about you, ooh
You like the bad ones too."

Reggie's a popular jock and notorious player. Sandra's the gorgeous new girl from California. They live in a small town, so people would be talking about them together.