How..?

You were walking down the streets with a blank mind, not even thinking about what you had been through the night before. You heard footsteps behind you, and you turned around to see Lui. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as you watched him walk right past you. He didn't even glance in your direction, and you didn't mind it. It only took a few seconds, but, he turned around and walk back over to you. You looked straight into his eyes, as he looked into yours. He gritted his teeth as he trembled before you. "Lui?" You say, unsure of why he was acting strangely. Tears welled up in the corner of his eyes. He squeezed them shut, clenching his fists. "L-Lui, are you-" Before you knew it Lui pulled you into a hug, sobbing on your shoulder. "H-hey! Don't cry Lui! What's wrong?!" "I'm sorry." Lui's voice wavered "I'm, so, so sorry. Please, forgive me." He begged softly. You were in completele shock. Finally, you stroked his firery baby blue hair gently "Lui..please, don't cry." She told him with a soft smile.

  Lui wiped his eyes and dried his tears. He pushed you off of him and looked away "How," he began to say "how could you even, begin to forgive me?" He asked, looking at her with tears staining his cheeks. Giving him a close-eyed smile, you stepped forwards and took his hand. Your eyes sparkled as you hugged him "It's simple." You whispered "Because no matter what you do, I'll always trust you." Luis eyes widened, tears welled in his eyes, threatening to fall. He looked down and buried his face in your shirt, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Y/n..." was all he said 'How could such an amazing and trusting person even exist?' he thought to himself. Suddenly he fell to his knees, bowing down "Y/n, I'll make it up to you, I promise." He said in a determined manor "I'll do whatever it takes to make this right." And with that, he stood and backed away, disappearing into the distance.