Chapter 2

A/N: Hello all! Here's the next chapie in this totally messed up to the max fic of mine. Lol

Warning: abuse

Enjoy!
🍫

Tyler felt for his beloved Mr. Wonderful in his sleep and was met with cold sheets. He opened his eyes to see that the bed was indeed empty beside him. “Maybe he’s making us breakfast.” Tyler blushed at the thought of them being so domestic. It felt great to be in love with such a-

“W-wait this isn't my room…..” Tyler sat up in a king sized canopy bed. “This isn't even my house.” He gasped as he looked outside. He felt something tight around his neck and he jumped up and ran to the mirror to see what it was. He was shocked to see it was some kind of baby blue necklace, a choker maybe. “What is this!” He tried to pull it off. “It’s locked what the hell is going on!?” Tyler was really starting to panic when he felt the locked clasp on the back. He had seen way too many scary movies to tell him this smelled trouble. With a capital T. His head began to ache really bad.

Tyler tried to calm down as he tried to remember what happened the night before. “O-okay Brendon came over, he loved my painting, we went to dinner, a-and we came back to my place, we made love….b-but why would I end up here…” He was vigorously rubbing his head trying to remember every last detail, but nothing was coming up as an explanation.

Suddenly the door to the room opened. “Brendon what's go-” Tyler was surprised to see a man shirtless with bright yellow hair, tattooed, and black pants with converse on. “W-who are you?” He questioned the mysterious man.

“Oh nice to see your finally awake. I'm Josh, but Master calls me Canary. For the obvious.” Josh smiled while motioning to his hair color. “So I brought you some clothes to wear-” The yellow haired man started, but Tyler’s scream cut him off. He had just realized that he was nude in front of this stranger. He then rushed back to the bed to cover himself.

“W-what did you do to me you pervert!? What do you want from me!? Where am I!? A-and where’s Brendon!? I-if you hurt him I swear I'll-” Tyler yelled at him. Tears started to form as his mind went to the worst.

“Okay slow down and calm down. I haven't done anything to you. And Master instructed me to dress you that's all I promise you.” Josh held his hands up to show he didn't want to hurt him. He moved to sit down on the bed. “Please don't cry, I can't stand to see someone so beautiful cry.” He put his hand on the brunette’s shoulder.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” Tyler cried loudly and backed away from him. He pulled the covers up to his chest. “Please I-I don't know what's going on….oh please I just wanna go home.” He whimpered as his back was now pressed up against the headboard. Josh frowned at the poor boy.

“B-but don't you understand you are home...your new home….with us.” Josh smiled weakly as he showed off his choker. Tyler hadn't noticed in all the commotion that he had it on. The only difference was that it was a dark purple color. Tyler felt his choker and his mind started to race. What exactly did he get himself into?

“T-this isn't right. I should be at home, painting pictures, singing songs a-and-” Tyler was beginning to ramble. His breathing becoming erratic.

“Wait just let me explain-” Josh wanted to calm him down because he could see he was on the brink of a panic attack.

“NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I DON'T BELONG HERE! I WAS HAPPY WITH BRENDON! NOW LET US GO HOME YOU SICK FREAK!” Tyler roared at him. He was done playing games. Josh only sat there and whimpered. He hated being yelled at. Soon the door opened again, but this time it burst open with such force. Tyler was sure it was broken on impact. He gasped when he saw another man, but this one was as tall as a tree with black hair. He wore a choker as well, but his was dark red. And this man was far from happy to see Tyler.