Chapter 2

James POV:

I knew we were going to be over here for a little while, "So. How can we contact out parents in well the future?"

"Patronus maybe," Teddy said, "I mean most of us have learned it since Harry taught us when we became third years."

"We can't," Hugo and Lily said in union. Dad hasn't taught Rose or Albus yet either.

"Well," Remus said, "we could atleast message Dumbledore. He might let you guys go this year to Hogwarts and all if you aren't back in your time by school."

Lily brought books with her which happened to be dad's books.

"What are those?" Asked Remus.

"Books on my dad's life," Lily began, "a while back aunt Hermione made dad's memories of his years at Hogwarts into seven books. One for each year and a muggle found them and it became a franchise and has movies."

--------------------

Harry (2019) POV:

So we got back from the celebration and the kids were missing.We thought that Victoire and Teddy took them out to eat since it's Victoire's birthday but they weren't so I called Albus on his phone.

The phone picked up but the connection wasn't the best so I put it on speaker, "Albus? Are you there?"

"Yea,"Albus said.

"Who is with out?" I asked to make sure they were all together.

"James,Lily,Teddy,Victoire,Dominique,Louis,Molly,Lucy,Fred,Roxanne,grandma,grandpa,Uncle Fred,Uncle George,you,mom,Sirius,Remus,Tonks,Au-" I stopped him because what he was saying didn't add up.

"Albus Tonks,Uncle Fred,Sirius,Remus,and grandma Weasley are dead,"I said knowing something was up.

Apparently he had it on speaker, "Dad let me finish. Aunt Hermione,Uncle Ron,and Uncle Bill because James was being a twat a broke the timeturner in your study,we're at 12 Grimmauld Place."

--------------------

James POV:

So Lily just explained to the past versions of our parents what the books were and all and than Albus' phone went off.

"Bloody hell I forgot about my phone,"Albus said. He took his phone out of his pocket and saw who it was, "Guys it's my dad."

"Pick it up,"Teddy said eager.

So Albus picked it up and we heard our dad's voice for the first time in a while and it was amazing to hear his voice. "Hello?Albus?"Dad said.

"DAD!" I shouted he didn't hear.

"Who is with you?"He asked seeming pretty worried that his favorite child wasn't there.

Albus answered and than Dad he couldn't believe he was on speaker.

"Okay I'm on Speaker,"dad said,"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?"

"Relax dad,I just tried to stop Fred from stealing your time-"I started before Roxanne butt in.

"Hi Uncle Harry so here's the story,Fred and James broke into your study and James stole the time-turner. We went downstairs Teddy took it and James tackled Teddy and Fred was like DOG PILE ON TEDDY and next thing we knew the time-turner was broken and we were meeting Sirius Black." She'd said.

Apparently mum overheard and was like, "JAMES SIRIUS POTTER JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NAMED AFTER TWO MARAUDERS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BE A TROUBLEMAKER OR STEAL SOMETHING THAT DANGEROUS.YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN YOU GET HOME"

"Okay,Harry I have a question,"Teddy said slowly,"What can we do to get back?"

Then the end dad hung up and everyone was staring at us. "Can you explain why exactly Tonks,Remus,Sirius,Mum,and I die,"Fred said.

"Yea,"I said,"I can but it's sad."

"When do I die,"Sirius asked.

"This year.Every else that dies but grandma is to save us all,in two years saving everyone's lives. Tonks could've raised Teddy but wanted to fight the battle with Remus. Grandma died from a disease when I started Hogwarts."

Teddy's hair turned dirty blond like how Remus's was and he wanted to cry, "Mum and Dad I've thought I would never be able to talk to you. After you died when I was one grandma Andromeda died a month later so I went to live Harry since he was my godfather and they didn't want me to be raised by the Malfoy family."

"Teddy sweetie,"Tonks said pulling him into a hug, "we'll always be with you son.Dead or alive and you have no idea how it is like to find out I am a mother who died to protect her son."

"Son,"Remus said to Teddy,"You seemed to have grown up to be a talented amazing young man,I couldn't be prouder to have you as my son,but if you guys go back to Hogwarts in this time we have to change your names up.Molly what's your mum's middle name?"

"Elise," Molly said, "us Weasleys can go by Elise and the Potters can be the Jones family."

"I can be a Lupin still,"Teddy said,"you can say I am your long lost son."