Chapter 16: Tell The Truth The Hard Way

Začať od začiatku

"Now if you don't mind, I need to tell something to Diggory, alone." Ginny sharply said.

"She's something." Lukas whispered to Cedric before trapping his bags and walking away to Hogwarts.

After Lukas left out of sight, Ginny sat down next to him. The awkward silence broke in. Ginny finally said something.

"She doesn't want to be a cute couple with you. She wants true love. Sometimes she second guesses herself."

"I want the same two."

"Tell her then. You guys are the perfect couple so make it better."

"But what if she doesn't want it?"

"It only matters if you want to."

"I don't want to get into it if she doesn't want to. It will be useless time and effort."

"She wants what you want. Who would deny you anyway? You're friendly, pretty, and so much more but honestly that's all I really know."

"You really think so?"

   "I know so. She wants you. So get up and go get the girl."

   Cedric paused and was thinking of what to do.

   "Ok Diggory, we don't have all day and she's in the library waiting for you. Get the girl!" Ginny demanded staring down into his stormy grey eyes. "Yes I may sound demanding but this is your only chance."

   "Oh, ok alright. I will just one question, where is she?"

   "The library. Where else will she be? Were you not listening to me?"

   "Thanks and you talk fast." Cedric said and then he got up and picked his bags up. "Thanks Weasley. Ginny Weasley."

   "No problem now go!"
~~~~~
   Hermione was in the library. Sitting in her usual spot. Reading a book on Hogwarts History. She got interrupted when someone went to get some books.

   "Excuse me," Hermione looked up to see a dark brunette hair girl with ocean blue eyes in Ravenclaw robes.

   "Do you need something?" Hermione asked.

   "Yes actually. My boyfriend needs a book from this section. Do you mind f I get it?"

   "Sure."

   The girl walked in and looked around.

   "So what are you reading?" She asked.

   "Reading History of Hogwarts." Hermione responded.

   "Oh cool. My boyfriend has a friend who's girlfriend reads that book a lot."

   "Who?"

   "Well, I forget the name but her boyfriend Lukas told me is Cedric Diggory."

   "Oh that's me."

   "Wait, your Cedric's girlfriend?"

   "I guess so."

   "Oh, I know who you are, you're Hermione Granger. Of course, Lukas told me about Cedmione."

   "Yes that's me. You're Lynzie? Marcella I think."

   "How did you know?"

   "Cedric told me a lot about Lukas and you."

   "Hey Lynze, what's taking you so long." A voice was heard. "Come on already." The boy said as he walked into their section to appear Lukas Miezer.

   "Lukie, sorry I'm taking forever." Lynzie said.

   "Hermione, it's good to see you. Lynzie, take as long as you need." Lukas responded back.

   "I need to get a different book real quick." Lynzie told Lukas and then walked off.

   "Hermione, I need to tell you this. Ced really wants actual love. He doesn't want to be a cute couple. He wants real love and he told me this earlier today so it only works is you want it. Do you want it?" Lukas said once Lynzie was out of sight.

   Hermione was trying to comprehend all the information that was just quickly given to her.

   "Trust me when I say this Hermione, he really loves you."

   She paused before answering. "I don't know if I'm ready yet.

   "You are ready. I can see it. He's really happy when he's around you. You're what he needs."

   "I don't know."

   "You know. Do you really love him?"

   "I don't know if he feels the same way."

   "Well you have to find out."

   "I should."

   "You need to find out. You guys are made for each other."

   "How do you know?"

   "Wow, girl who asks a lot of questions. I know because I see you with him as the perfect couple."

   Hermione sat for a second. "You really think so."

   "Lukas," Lynzie appeared in the section they were in. "Let's go now."

   "Bye Hermione." Lukas said as both students walked out of the library.

   Hermione returned to her reading. About an hour went by. She continued to read in peace. All of a sudden, she was interrupted again.

   "Hermione." She turned around to see Cedric.

   "Hey." She said back. She didn't know what to say honestly. "What are you doing here?"

   "Isn't it easy? I'm here for you." He said walking towards her.

   Hermione stood up. Cedric walked over and looked at the page she was at.

   "Hogwarts finders deciding where to put their students." Cedric read.

   "Yeah it's a good part." Hermione exclaimed. She turned a couple of pages to Hufflepuff's reason. "Look at it."

   "Helga Hufflepuff put her students in the basement near the kitsch only to because the house elves were there. She decorated the kitchen with plants and herbs to be positive in her own way." He read. "Thats interesting. Anyway, I need to tell you what I've been thinking."

   "Oh, ok. What have you been thinking?"

   He looked at her before saying anything. "Do you love me?" He asked.

   Hermione paused for a second sitting back down. "Only if you love me back."

   "Hermione," he said as he sat down on the chair next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "I love you and there's nothing else I can say about our relationship. I want love. I don't just want to be cute. I want actual love."

AN: Sorry but no summary. Hope you like it. I know it's not that much but yeah. Enjoy your days. Don't forget to comment opinions. They are probably gonna be hate but whatever.