info

This is like a starting just to know things kind of chapter here. Before I tell you a bit about the story I'm going to give you a bit of info on me the writer. so I game of thrones i could watch it every day my favorite characters are jon, tyrion. I'm a bad speller and an ok writer. i will not be updating the story like everyday in fact i will update like once a week. I have my own little idea of game of thrones that turned out to be turn or at least part of it. it was that jon was lyanna and rheagers son. And the other part is that jon with rule over the seven kingdoms or maybe he will just rule over the north. I kind thought that maybe Sansa would rule the north. Anyway time for a bit of info on the story. So my oc character is Everlee Barathoen the only true born daughter of cercsei and Robert.Everlee is the eldest and is to wed Robb stark. Oh and everyone who meets Everlee thinks she looks just like Lyanna Stark. And king robert thought it was the way of the gods giving his love back to him. Just in the from of his child and he loved his daughter with the last amount of love left in his body.

DISCLAIMER I DON'T OWN ANYTHING THAT ISN'T MY OC OR THE ADDED PLOT THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT PUT IN.